Author Topic: Financial Report  (Read 2695 times)

Offline CleopatrasAsp

• Irish by birth, Geordie by marriage!
Financial Report
« on: July 02, 2017, 11:33:24 AM »
Half yearly financial report from AA Treasurer Mike Daly:-

An outstanding Half Year Result. I am pleased to report to you the figures for the first six months of this year to the period ending 30th June 2017 .. Income (2017) 116,287 tlr (2016) 97,836 tlr .. Costs (2017) 89,547 tlr (2016) 101,161 tlr.... The result shows an increase of around 20% in our income and a fall of 11% in our costs. A large part of last years costs were one off expenses at the shelter for food, kennels and pods. Most other costs remained similar to last year with only pod and street feeding costs increasing from 16,000 tlr last year (6 months) to 26,000 tlr so far this year. On the income side most results are similar to last year with the exception of donations which showed an increase from 16,000 tlr to 30,000 tlr. This was due to the focus on ''one off'' fund raising efforts for specific needs. This has worked well. The shop has shown a small increase ahead of last year but since the modernisation it has out performed last year and i expect it to be way ahead when we reach December this year. For the first time ever we are running with a strong positive cash balance. We must not become over confident and we must continue with all the fund raising as usual. This positive balance is a great fund to support us after the Summer season has finished. It always becomes difficult when the winter months come along and often the committee members have had to support the cash position with their own money. This is a wonderful result and without all our supporters and fantastic volunteers and the strong committee this could not have been achieved. Well Done to everyone...

Thank you CBF members for your continued support.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Financial Report
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 16:01:50 PM »
Impressive numbers guys - hats off to all involved

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 23:15:22 PM »
I for one am pleased that AA. Have published their financial report on here.. Something that has been lacking in previous years. So thank you..

Offline yabanci

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 06:13:44 AM »
Well done AA,  excellent  figures.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf