Author Topic: ING Contact  (Read 5819 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Re: ING Contact
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2014, 19:58:17 PM »
Totally agree with all the comments it is the first time I have ever been locked in a bank for about an hour after they had officially closed....

Offline Lynne09

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2014, 09:42:50 AM »
Not surprised Sennur not replied to your E-mail she is the most rude Bank Manager we have ever met, we closed our account there and asked for the money in cash as this was how we deposited the money, she just kept telling us she did not have the amount in the bank, it took us about a week to finally get the cash would definitely not advise anyone to deal with this lady, she continuously answered the phone whilst we were sat there until my husband eventually told her not to answer it anymore until we had completed our business, so unprofessional, but seems the norm in Turkey other customers interrupting whilst you sat there doing business
We only have an Orange account, which we check monthly on the internet to see how it's doing and what the current interest rate is. Last month the website told me our account had been suspended as we hadn't done any transactions for over a year, so we had to go to the branch.

Just 2 tellers actually working, 2 more ladies sitting near the door doing bugger all that I could see. We were in there for nearly an hour. Once we did get to the counter the cashier told us we should put our customer number in the ticket machine to get seen quicker. She was very nice and spoke excellent English, but it is sooo frustrating sitting waiting while staff are doing nothing. Glad this isn't our main bank.

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2014, 09:18:39 AM »
We only have an Orange account, which we check monthly on the internet to see how it's doing and what the current interest rate is. Last month the website told me our account had been suspended as we hadn't done any transactions for over a year, so we had to go to the branch.

LeeGlo - I have the same message - could you tell me what you had to take in - passport / kimlik / utility bill / tapu??? Or did you just need to turn up?

Many thanks

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2014, 09:26:55 AM »
I read elsewhere that the ING use drivers license for ID, not passports. Take everything   ;)

Offline Ian

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2014, 09:32:44 AM »
I read elsewhere that the ING use drivers license for ID, not passports. Take everything    ;)

Thank you :-)

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2014, 13:48:06 PM »

LeeGlo - I have the same message - could you tell me what you had to take in - passport / kimlik / utility bill / tapu??? Or did you just need to turn up?

Many thanks

We just took our bank cards and photo copy of passports. We didn't mention the suspension just went to the counter and said we'd like to draw some money out. She made new cards up, gave us our cash and barely glanced at the proffered passport copys. We do always carry our RP's with us but nothing was asked for.

Offline Ian

• Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2014, 17:53:15 PM »
LeeGlo - many thnks.

We might be a little different as we have one Orange Account in my name that we want to keep open and one in my wife's that we are happy to close.

I think we will take everything  :(

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2014, 19:06:03 PM »

I think we will take everything  :(

Don't forget to take a picnic too    ;)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2014, 21:59:01 PM »
I'm sure the story I read about the person that needed a driving license was taking a large sum of money out, possibly closing the account.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf