Author Topic: 3 C's Car Boot Sale  (Read 12592 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: 3 C's Car Boot Sale
« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2017, 19:52:42 PM »
Any apology that starts “If it’s an apology you want...” is worth f-all and as such we still await an apology to Liz because while this calamity of a man can say he didn’t call her malicious, he did - just didn’t have the balls to come out with it directly. Indirectly it was quite obviously about her.

Liz is a chum and he isn’t fit to lace her boots  let alone criticise her in public.

I have said my piece and agree we should move on, clinging to the vague hope that the wonderful Calis Children’s Charity has any hope of a future thanks to being represented by muppets like him.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2017, 00:09:29 AM »
he isn’t fit to lick her boots

There you go, fixed it for you  :)

JF

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2017, 00:15:04 AM »
I thought you'd altered the last word too for a minute :o

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2017, 12:06:05 PM »
I would just like to say that I've met Liz on a few occasions in regards to hiring the wheelchair etc from the 3cs....and she always came across as a caring and kind human being.I know from the posts on here that she is held in high regards. Having gone over to retire, Liz ended up working harder for the 3cs than she must have done in her 'pre-Turkey life'. I wish her all the best in her now well earned 'proper' retirement.
As for the 'new administration' in the 3cs I wish them well, but I fear that the damage to the charity has already been done.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2017, 12:21:47 PM »
Liz seems to be bearing up     :).

Mind you not sure of the company she is keeping   ;)   ;)   ;)

« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 12:34:56 PM by Highlander »

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2017, 12:34:27 PM »
Liz seems to be bearing up    :)

Thank Goodness.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2017, 21:26:12 PM »
I sincerely hope as an ex member of The 3cs that this does not stop the supporters of them... The only sufferers would be the children that they are helping.. To be perfectly honest this guy isn't the only newbie that came along and thought that he knew better than the likes of Busy Bee and if course Peter and Chrissie who started years ago.. They come and they go but there are those and I count myself in this who give their heart and soul to help the children.. The charity had changed not only the children's lives but the families of the children as well... Disabled kids who have never owned a wheelchair and their parents are still carrying them up and down the stairs when they are 15 years old. and are so excited when their first time out of the house is the supermarket  in an electric wheelchair provided by the charity.  Profoundly disabled children who now have physio equipment.. The disabled school  a who has assistants paid for by The  charity . Children who have been able to hear until the charity pays for them hearing implants..and speech therapy. Imagine how that changes lives.. The dozens and dozens of schools who have asked for help over the years.. The battered wives refuge which is now fully equipped.. Orphanages who have been equipped..
I would ask that you think about the children in all this.. There are several past committee members who are still committed to this charity and H.. who still is..

Offline cathy h

« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2017, 19:19:36 PM »
As a member of the 3C's committee, I feel great sadness as do other committee members after being made aware recently of the postings regarding the car boor fair dates.
We feel we must apologise for the inappropriate wording used. It was never meant to cause insult to anyone and was not aimed at any particular CBF member.
We work as hard as we can to raise much needed funds for underprivileged children in the area, as have all of the committee and volunteers over the past 10 years or so. We have also had such wonderful support over the years from CBF and it's members. It is therefore very upsetting to read these comments. Liz has been a very hardworking member of the 3C'S for for many years and her input has been invaluable.
She will be missed as a key part of the team and we wish her well.

Offline madmart

« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2017, 19:57:00 PM »
From this can we now assume that Chris Kayak has gone back to his/her previous job as head of diplomacy in North Korea.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2017, 20:09:14 PM »
See my earlier post re Chris Kayak.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf