Author Topic: DSmart  (Read 4978 times)

Offline rondo

DSmart
« on: September 02, 2014, 12:16:59 PM »
Could anyone please tell me if there is more than 1 agent for Dsmart in Fethiye ,other than the 1 near Tues/Fri market.

Offline Jack13

Re: DSmart
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 21:22:40 PM »
maybe slightly off topic. is there any possibility that d smart can re install my internet which has been off for nearly a year? open to any suggestions.

Offline VOJOs

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 12:13:38 PM »
maybe slightly off topic. is there any possibility that d smart can re install my internet which has been off for nearly a year? open to any suggestions.

If ttnet cant install your internet its highly unlikely that D-smart will as they use ttnet internet lines. But check the topis called internet problems for an internet conenction

Offline Jack13

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 14:12:33 PM »
thanks for the reply volkan. just trying to find SOMEONE who can. tt net have said that they wont renew cable until such times as the road at the kanal is finished!!!!! tried to find somebody who could even do something temporary in the meantime. willing to pay costs. after 11 months there does not seem to be a solution.

Offline VOJOs

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2014, 12:15:24 PM »
thanks for the reply volkan. just trying to find SOMEONE who can. tt net have said that they wont renew cable until such times as the road at the kanal is finished!!!!! tried to find somebody who could even do something temporary in the meantime. willing to pay costs. after 11 months there does not seem to be a solution.

there is a solution. check this link mate

http://www.calis-beach.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Jack13

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 13:36:26 PM »
any comments from people who have installed this system? how is it compared to tt net?

Offline Jack13

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2014, 13:32:49 PM »
I take it with the lack of response on cbf that nobody has this or tried this system. strange.

Offline VOJOs

• Newly Registered
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2014, 13:02:21 PM »
I take it with the lack of response on cbf that nobody has this or tried this system. strange.

Jack the guy got the equipments if you want the internet connection call me on 0551 44 22 680

Offline Jack13

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2014, 15:13:18 PM »
my problem is we don't have internet connection. is it possible that this can be done without a supply from tt net? they ( ttnet ) will not connect until such times the road at the kanal has been relaid. try anything mate.

Offline VOJOs

• Newly Registered
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2014, 21:41:15 PM »
my problem is we don't have internet connection. is it possible that this can be done without a supply from tt net? they ( ttnet ) will not connect until such times the road at the kanal has been relaid. try anything mate.

yes Jack you do not need ttnet lines for this service mate

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf