Author Topic: Easter Sunday  (Read 859 times)

Offline ted molloy

Easter Sunday
« on: April 12, 2009, 19:36:44 PM »
Do you remember Easter Sundays when we used to celebrate the resurrection of Christ and give chocolate eggs to kiddys all very quiet and peaceful ?.
No more i'm afraid Today in my Village it started with a beutiful dawn chorus at 6am ,Church bells at 10-30am so nice in the wonderful rural setting that is Dartmoor there it ends.
At 11-am all the numptys start,Mr lawn mower trying to mow 1 acre of overgrown grass with a small but noisy petrol mower so not to be outdone Mr strimmer has started to strim his paddock this then starts Mr chainsaw off cutting enough logs to supply the entire Parish,Wow thinks our local pyromaniac time to burn all my garden rubbish all of which is green so eliminating the sun and making any washing hanging out to dry stink as the smoke billows up the valley.
All that tempered with the sound of my neighbours ferrel children whinging about the fact that Mummy and Daddy wont give them any more chocolate .
Happy Easter my arse.[:(!]

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Easter Sunday
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 20:14:03 PM »
Should have crucified the neighbours and resurrected another can from the fridge.!!

Offline mike A

• Prolific Member
Easter Sunday
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 20:21:28 PM »
Sod the resurrection , us kids are to busy eating our chocolate eggs to care..  8)

Offline brianthegardener

Easter Sunday
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 22:38:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by kevin3

Should have crucified the neighbours and resurrected another can from the fridge.!!

Mines an Efes, if your buying:D

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Easter Sunday
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 15:37:10 PM »
No can do Brian,dont you know were in the grip of a repression?? ;) ;):D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf