Author Topic: G20 Riots  (Read 2072 times)

Offline ted molloy

G20 Riots
« on: April 20, 2009, 15:20:34 PM »
What a load of crap the Police are getting over wacking a couple of pond life no good freaks, What the hell do they expect if you do not comply with the police requests especially that stupid junkie female who was seen to provoke the constable who gave her a clout behind her legs and then appears on the media all neat and tidy (probably the first wash she has had for years)some one should tell these freaks if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.And before all the self righteous PC lobby get on thier high horses over this I have had the unfortunate experience of being in a roit squad and it is a very unpleasant experience .[:(!]

Offline amca

G20 Riots
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 15:28:05 PM »

I cannot believe you are serious and so ......

http://www.private-eye.co.uk/covers.php?showme=1234&
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 15:30:33 PM by amca »

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
G20 Riots
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 15:47:51 PM »
PC Lobby? Is that a bunch of people defending violent Police Constables who attack citizens pursuing their civil right to protest?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 16:55:49 PM by Colwyn »

Offline blueclad

G20 Riots
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 16:32:53 PM »
i feel a heated thread stating re this subject    :o

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
G20 Riots
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 16:36:17 PM »
I could not agree more Ted that woman said she could not speak to Sky News they would have to contact Max Clifford as she had appointed him to act on her behalf. What a pair of low lifes and I have seen it from their side. I spent 12 months on strike in 1985 on a picket line. the Police should not have to put up with the likes of her shoving and pushing they must expect it back we did.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 16:37:15 PM by karaokemark »

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
G20 Riots
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 17:55:04 PM »
Ok, what about the others then,

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
G20 Riots
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 19:13:37 PM »
Up until the first of this month I have always been pro-police.Helped out on several occasions,sometimes voilent.Received a commendation once for detaining a man that was beating up a policeman on the floor.1st of April,all change.Bought a vehicle off a dealer,advertised in press.Driving it home was pulled in a spot check,into back of police car,had all the documents with me,checked out ok,thank you sir,your free to go.Radio went in police car. "Arrest him and bring him to HQ" car."on what charge" HQ."burglery and theft".car. "What was the date?" HQ."4th March". car."I have a receipt here dated today".HQ."Just bring him in NOW".car."Do you have a description?".HQ. "Two white males,approx middle aged".car."There are three of us in this car that fit that description"HQ."LOOK, fetch him in NOW".Back to HQ.On the way the two officers kept apologising that this was happening.Into holding cell.Then into 2nd cell,then taken to desk,charged,read my rights,all my belongings taken from me,listed,belt,shoes taken.Put in cell.Later taken out of cell.told I had been cleared of all charges.BUT.!!.Under Home Office Laws I would have to be fingerprinted,photographed,drugs tested,DNA tested, and would then be taken to an interview room to make a formal taped interview.This was all done,and I was told I had to,by law.I was released the next day.Apart from being humiliating and a total waste of my time and police time it was a wrongful arrest.The dealer I bought the vehicle from was not contacted for a further 3 days,such was the urgency.I have wtitten to the Chief Constable making a complaint,have recieved an acknowlegement,and await further developments before making a decision,!!I am told I can ask for my DNA to be removed from the database on my 100th birthday.!!!I have no criminal convictions and no motoring convictions so---If it can happen to me----.Todays police havn't got a f***ing clue,sad to say.!:(:(:(

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
G20 Riots
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 19:28:20 PM »
perhaps they been reading your jokes Kev

Offline mike A

• Prolific Member
G20 Riots
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2009, 20:00:26 PM »
As long as reactionary old farts keep on supporting the police force right or wrong things will never change,  I must point out that Ian Tomlinson was neither a protester nor rioter,
he was a man trying to carry on his lawful employment when he was attacked by the police, in the words of Nick Hardwick, chair of the independent police complaints commission said
"The police should remember they are the servants, not masters of the people.
I have a reasonable respect for most police officers, but these bullies should be rooted out and charged with assault, 8)
 or sent to live in a small village on Dartmoor  ;)

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
G20 Riots
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2009, 20:18:22 PM »
Tink's.They ARE todays jokes.I've always thought they've got a rotten job to do and we should help them to help us.This government has turned the police,along with everything else they've interfered with into a complete SHAMBLES.I asked the desk officer if I would have been arrested if I had been non-white.she said no.I think if I had been an illegal immigrant they would have let me go and told me to report to an immigration centre.!I made the non-white remark,based on their description of the alleged offenders.I could write a book based on what I see on a daily basis in and around Birmingham,and non of it is good news.:(:( ;):D:D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf