Author Topic: Pet Hates (Again)  (Read 1693 times)

Offline Eric

Pet Hates (Again)
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2010, 13:14:32 PM »
When the presenters say "welcome back" after a commercial break.  I have not been anywhere YOU HAVE!

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Pet Hates (Again)
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2010, 15:07:10 PM »
the crystal bucket, the haunted fish bowl, the gogglebox, whats all that about?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Pet Hates (Again)
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2010, 15:11:28 PM »
What about "ahead of", as in England have arrived in South Africa, ahead of the World Cup finals. It isn't "ahead of" it at all, idiots.

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
Pet Hates (Again)
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2010, 15:14:37 PM »
I hope they have arrived after it. So we have missed it all. So what was the result? Did Brazil win again?

Offline nuttybird

Pet Hates (Again)
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2010, 15:23:22 PM »
oooh I like this thread I cannot stand hearing people eat, its like running nails down a blackboard to me, I sit here in the office at lunchtime and all I can here is my boss's jaw clicking together when she eats! ah! I also can not stand being spoken over, of course I mean when I am talking and I have not finished, even when ive not finished a sentence and someone butts in, grr....

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Pet Hates (Again)
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2010, 16:16:36 PM »
Ah yes...

People who talk over you are without doubt the rudest of all. As a close example when you are mid way through telling a story and the person you are telling has obviously lost all interest and you know has no idea whether you are talking or not, let alone what you are telling them - and maybe other people are there who realise and you have no idea whether to carry on with the story or not [:o] In the end they walk away and start talking to someone else leaving you to finish your story alone. That is without doubt evidence of a totally ignorant git.

Offline nuttybird

Pet Hates (Again)
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2010, 16:47:43 PM »
here here!!  :)

Offline pasha

Pet Hates (Again)
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2010, 17:59:23 PM »
People who stop in the middle of an aisle in the market/supermarket completely blocking your progress, and are completely oblivious to the fact that you are there. [:(!]

Thinking about it, they do the same in their cars, blocking the road, and get peeved and shoot you a look if you hoot for them to move.  [:(!]
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 18:00:25 PM by pasha »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Pet Hates (Again)
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2010, 18:26:44 PM »
I would like there to be a public information film, like the ones of days gone by which informs drivers. It should tell them that if you can't see a car ahead of you for miles and can see loads in the rear view mirror, you're driving too slowly, dickhead! I would advise that it be shown twice as often on a saturday night and sunday morning, in an attempt to get all the sunday drivers to do weeding instead.

Offline simpsons

Pet Hates (Again)
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2010, 09:46:12 AM »
Commercial breaks on Turkish tv channels which are 10-15 minutes long and show the same advert 3 or 4 times in that break. I dont suffer with alzeimers and havent forgotton what I saw 2 minutes ago.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf