Author Topic: Club e hotel  (Read 4331 times)

Offline kimmie

Club e hotel
« on: May 29, 2016, 17:38:18 PM »
Info please regarding the above hotel. Can someone tell me where this hotel is am I right in thinking it's a s far down the promenade as the mutla hotel been lots of times to calis but never seen this hotel our choice is this one or the oykun where we have been a couple of times. Also how far back from the front we have looked on the map but me and hubby are disagreeing so thought I would check with you guys, any other info appreciated. Is it as far back as cenk bay hotel?
Thanks kim

Offline blueclad

Re: Club e hotel
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 19:11:21 PM »
Its behind the Mutlu hotel across the canal  footbridge , or walk down the main street turn left by the water taxi,s  about 150 meters down there to the rear entrance or its to the left of the water park to the main entrance  almost opposite Cenk Bay

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 19:21:15 PM »
Slightly more forward (towards sea) than the Cenk Bey but not hugely. Walk down their own garden and the bridge over to the Mutlu is right there (as Blueclad mentioned).

Lovely hotel, I used to meet real estate customers in there and almost nod off it was so peaceful :D

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2016, 19:40:24 PM »
Its a quiet hotel, and very much aimed at the 'older' adults market.  Stayed a couple of times, it was clean, food OK and peaceful.

Offline Rana

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2016, 20:10:26 PM »
Where exactly is Cenk Bey hotel? Is it on the main road by Çaliş water park? Our transfer will drop us there nearest place yo our Apartment. Thanks  ;)

Offline lynne

• Birmingham, UK
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2016, 22:39:06 PM »
We went to Club E last year and loved it.  We were on the ground floor which I sort of didn't like.  You get a sort of mini garden with your room on the ground floor as opposed to a balcony and there was no privacy at all.  Apart from that, it was really nice and clean with lovely bar food.  Highly recommended.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2016, 23:42:32 PM »
Where exactly is Cenk Bey hotel? Is it on the main road by Çaliş water park? Our transfer will drop us there nearest place yo our Apartment. Thanks   ;)

Yes if you walk from the main street and turn right towards the water park (which is on your right) Cenk Bey is much earlier on your left.

Offline Rana

• Newly Registered
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2016, 13:08:42 PM »
That's great Scunner thanks   :)

Offline kimmie

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2016, 17:59:13 PM »
Just thought i would put a quick post on re the Club E . We went in June for 11 nights and i must say this is the best hotel we have been to in Calis it was excellent we definitely made the right choice. We are back in Calis tommorow and did try again for the Club E but its fully booked so back to the Oykun which we also enjoy but the Club E is a little bit special hopefully will book again for next June.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2016, 19:15:42 PM »
Great to hear, and although it doesn't help you, great to hear of a fully booked Calis hotel in these tough times!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf