Author Topic: New Dolmus Kent Kart  (Read 9567 times)

Offline Lotty

Re: New Dolmus Kent Kart
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2016, 23:27:24 PM »
I agree with Keyakebab I also liked the colour coding, it  made it so easy.

PS Great idea though Kayakebab! If it wasn't so difficult you could have a lot of fun travelling around Turkey. My friends bought an old company VW van years ago in UK, they even took it abroad and had many memorable, fun holidays. 8)

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2016, 00:15:21 AM »
It looks like saving a " widows mite" on the buses,  looks like Turkey is too expensive for you .

I do hope this is a joke?

Well if it is, it's gone right over my head.

Maybe the OP could clarify it for us simple souls...

JF

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2016, 07:11:11 AM »
I agree with Keyakebab I also liked the colour coding, it  made it so easy.

PS Great idea though Kayakebab! If it wasn't so difficult you could have a lot of fun travelling around Turkey. My friends bought an old company VW van years ago in UK, they even took it abroad and had many memorable, fun holidays. 8)
Went to look at a motorhome a couple of weeks ago inspired by Nichola's recent travels.
Fell in love and was already planning until we found out the insurance on it was 5300tl this year.
Now looking for a larger car to fit our camping gear more easily! 

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Offline yabanci

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2017, 16:17:47 PM »
Got the Calis to Fethiye dolmus today for the first time this year and see that the price has gone up. It's now 2.25 tl with your Kent Kart or 2.75tl for cash.

Offline davybill

« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2017, 08:15:46 AM »
Yes it went up a couple of weeks ago.

Offline philrose

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2017, 06:40:52 AM »
Going off topic slightly, let don't  know how the rest of you feel but I really hate the new design dolmuş! Uncomfortable  seating with no legal room, too many different levels to get up and down and yes I know they are supposed  to be disabled friendly, but I've  only seen the lift gadget  used once. It ended up that the driver couldn't  work out how to use it so it ended up with him and his mate hoisting up the guy and his wheelchair between them.
Whoever was responsible  for commissioning these busses ought to be made to sit on them and ride around Fethiye all Day!

Offline yabanci

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2017, 07:38:48 AM »
Totally agree with you over the comfort of the newly designed Dolmus.Also it seems that they are less frequent than they used to be and hence more overcrowded.

Offline Stopfordian

• Certified incomprehensible
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2017, 19:27:45 PM »

Jacqui and I went to the air games in Olu last year ( not he best time to be on a Dolmus ), stood all the way clinging on to each other. We got off feeling as if we'd spent 45 minutes in a tumble dryer. Much preferred the old ones with a bit more space.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2017, 18:10:53 PM »
Me too Philrose no leg room hardly and so hard to manevoure bags of shopping and having to ' go up to one of the seats higher up" I like the swiping of the card and not having to worry about giving money to the driver but thats as far as it goes oh and not being able to stop them anywhere I really missed that

Offline Lotty

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2017, 18:54:52 PM »
I don't like the back seats being higher up, I can't see out the front without stooping and I get a bit dolmus sick  :-\

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf