Author Topic: Mavruka Hotel  (Read 2670 times)

Offline BernieTeyze

Mavruka Hotel
« on: May 13, 2011, 20:39:12 PM »

Has anyone got any info on the Mavruka Hotel please?

Thanks

Offline kaza65

Mavruka Hotel
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 16:50:28 PM »
Hi, I stayed at the Mavruka last summer.  It is a lovely hotel, fantastic location, nice and quiet and spotlessly clean.  The pool area is lovely.  It is best to go bed and breakfast because the food was not brilliant and there was hardly anyone eating in the evenings which made the atmosphere dead.  Shame there was no entertainment in the evenings as there was no one hardly around.  Luckily you are just around the corner from all the bars and restaurants which are fantastic.  

Has anyone got any info on the Mavruka Hotel please?

Thanks
[/quote]

Offline BernieTeyze

Mavruka Hotel
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 21:07:29 PM »

Hubby wants to go to Olu Deniz next year, I thought it looked ok, but wanted to find out from people that had been. Thanks for letting me know Kazza, appreciated. B xx

Offline kaza65

Mavruka Hotel
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2011, 18:00:16 PM »
No probs, you must go to Olu Deniz.  It must be good because I am going back again this year and staying at Asena Beach Hotel (across the road from Mavruka).  

Hubby wants to go to Olu Deniz next year, I thought it looked ok, but wanted to find out from people that had been. Thanks for letting me know Kazza, appreciated. B xx
[/quote]

Offline BernieTeyze

Mavruka Hotel
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 19:07:36 PM »
Looked at Asena Beach, but it seemed more for families with children, and there is only us two. This one has caught my eye, and now you have confirmed it's ok, we'll probably go for it!!

Thanks for the help
Bernie

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf