Author Topic: Iran and US should talk?  (Read 2754 times)

Offline johntaylor49

Re: Iran and US should talk?
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2013, 18:53:47 PM »
Take him at his word for now I agree, it will be decades before Israel would agree to disarm and why should they having been lied to so often, (The British promised a homeland for the Jews -- Balfour Mandate -- then at time of independence gave all the arms and the forts to the Arab league -- very honest and trusting of us??) The UN assured them of their safety -- a lot of good they proved to be! A nuclear free Middle East just a Dream too far as things stand, but, talking about it is a great step forward! For thousands of years the Hassidic tribes have fought over the land there, what makes anyone think they will stop in a few years?

But they can work together too --- now -- I bet nobody knew this -- in the 1970's when I was a shallow seller of my services to the Shah's army - the Military radios in use were produce by a Company called Tadiran -- with offices and man Manufacturing in --- Teheran --and --- Haifa, Israel and my neighbour in the Bungalow next door where I lived, Schlomo was from Tel Aviv!

So, lets watch what happens and encourage then, but not get involved in their fight!

:)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf