Author Topic: 3C's Auction wins  (Read 2658 times)

Offline Diverbaz 1

3C's Auction wins
« on: June 14, 2015, 10:46:42 AM »

We "won" the Sunday buffet breakfast at the Matisse. Used it this morning, what can we say, it was absolutely fabulous, so much choice, too much to mention. well worth a visit for that Sunday leisurely breakfast. We will certainly return.

Offline Lotty

Re: 3C's Auction wins.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 16:47:19 PM »
We used our Villa Rhapsody overnight stay this week. It has a wonderfully family atmosphere, we felt like old friends invited to a private dinner party! Jeanne cooks all the food freshly each day depending on seasonal fare. There was no menu as such but we were assured we could have something different from the days choices if requested. We enjoyed everything and sat late into the night chatting with Atilla. It's a very relaxed atmosphere, rooms are spotless, comfortable but basic. We had everything we needed along with the serenity of Kaya.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: 3C's Auction wins
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 18:59:17 PM »
Glad you enjoyed it Lottie, knew you would we called out for a visit one day and found the place lovely.

We have used our George's Voucher and our Gold Finger Voucher and I am pleased with  the sunglasses for my daughter and the sunglasses for my Grandaughter and of course, the lovely Tiffany bag you donated Lottie used it a couple of times in the last week or so.  :)

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2015, 09:30:17 AM »
We used the Letoon Hotel  promise at their Grapefruit restaurant for my birthday meal last Sunday.  The voucher was for 4 courses and a bottle of house wine. We could choose anything off the menu but there was no way we could have eaten four courses.  It was a lovely meal, very attentive staff and a beautiful view.

Afterwards we enjoyed a few drinks in the bar in the lovely company of  John (Highlander) and wife  Brenda. It was a  really nice evening. Also thanks to everyone who wished me a nice birthday. It was lovely to see the postings when I next went on CBF.

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2015, 10:48:56 AM »
We used our vouchers (meal for 4 people) at Cafe Cafe in Fethiye the other night and I have to say that it was brilliant, we had Sushi to start, it was freshly prepared and went down a treat served with the soy and wasabi sauce. Our main courses were also really good and the presentation of the food was top class. We haven't been before at night and it was lovely sitting there under the stars with the roof open.

I can honestly recommend an evening there, afiyet olsun.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2015, 17:43:47 PM »
We have always had lunch at Cafe Cafe and they are now owned by our own Fethiye Lovers from Calis.  The place has had a make over and is looking good. I know that sushi is now a speciality.  Hope they do very well. 

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2015, 16:57:11 PM »
We were lucky in the second auction  to  win the 3 course meal at the Deck Restaurant at Monte Verde Hotel in Ovacik (one of the sponsors of last years 3C's calendar).  We went last night and the staff could not have been friendlier.  Bulent, Nazir and the team welcomed us  warmly and were attentive all night but without being in your face.  We both had delicious lentil soup for starters with  warm olive ciabatta rolls then had twp of the best steaks that we have had in the area in a long time, both perfectly cooked to how we like them. Deserts were  tirimisu and banana split.  The promise only included soft drinks so we  paid for our G & Ts and had coffees on the house.  A lovely meal in a lovely clean restaurant with nice shabby chic decor  overlooking the hotel pool.  We were also fortunate to have unknowingly  booked our table when it was the hotel's weekly Turkish night so we had entertainment thrown in for free with a grandstand view looking down onto  the dancers and the knife throwers.   Thank you Monte Verde for a very enjoyable evening.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf