Author Topic: Job Done  (Read 3009 times)

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Re: Job Done
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2015, 11:34:27 AM »
Hi Steve,

It's never too late to donate, just go to http://www.yasamicinyaris.org/en/ and hit the donation button. We are trying to build up funds to help us stage next years event. This year it cost us roughly 5,000 lira to put on the event (form and number printing, banners, race shirts, web domains, equipment etc) we had to fund most of this by short term loans kindly offered by a number of our committee members. If we do go ahead next year then it would be better to do this with some funds already in place.

If for some reason we are unable to stage a 2016 event, then any money left in our FETAV account will be used to benefit the cancer department in the State Hospital.

Offline SteveJ

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2015, 12:12:32 PM »
Hi George,

The web site is preventing me from using a debit card to make a donation because my email address is linked to a paypal account.  It forces you to enter an email address but if that email address is linked to a paypal account then it only allows payment by that route but I don't want to use paypal because I have already been the victim of a fraudulent payment when using paypal.

You might like to have a word with the people who control the site to get this restriction removed.

As there doesn't seem to be a way around this I will have to make a donation in person the next time I'm over but if you can get it fixed then let me know.

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2015, 18:18:49 PM »
Thanks Steve, comments noted.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf