Author Topic: Pauline and Andy Leaving AA  (Read 4670 times)

Offline KIP

• Newly Registered
Re: Pauline and Andy Leaving AA
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2015, 07:36:17 AM »
I have always been in awe of the work that AA does and what it has achieved and never underestimated the commitment and effort it requires. I have seen how much Pauline and Andy put into it.

Last year when members of the BDRNE team visited en masse in May we were blown away by the 007 "do". We are returning this year but not until October so I don't know if you will still be around and about - so speaking on behalf of the team want to pass on our good wishes to you both.

On a personal note the help given to me by Pauline and Andy when I've been in Calis has always been greatly appreciated - particularly when I was on "mission cat rescue" bringing Bungle back to the UK. What I know about cats can be written on the back of a postage stamp and I couldn't have done it without your support!

Whatever your future holds, I hope you will both be very happy and have time for some fun - you have certainly earned it   :)

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
Re: Pauline and Andy Leaving AA
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2015, 21:41:21 PM »
Your work has been fantastic Tinx and I've been in awe of the efforts you put in. However it must take its toll emotionally as well as physically so I get why you must be leaving. Wishing you both a long and healthy retirement.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf