Author Topic: Can you help us with prizes for our raffles please?  (Read 1701 times)

Offline Anna Malaid

• Newly Registered
Can you help us with prizes for our raffles please?
« on: December 12, 2015, 08:07:46 AM »
We are in need of some Raffle Prizes ...URGENTLY...
 Can you help us Please?...
 Chocolates, Tea, biscuits.....anything you can help us with we would be really grateful for, if you are returning from the UK just a small packet of Chocolate or a packet of biscuits would be great, we still have to continue fundraising during the Winter Months as the Street Animals still need feeding.....and the winter months are the worse.
 If you can Help as always we would be so grateful to you.....
 Thank you
 ANIMAL AID...........

Offline grizabella

Re: Can you help us with prizes for our raffles please?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 21:07:24 PM »
a little reminder for all of you going back to the UK for Christmas.Why not pop a box of t bags into your returning luggage for the Animal Aid raffle.English t bags are always appreciated and weigh next to nothing in your luggage.Anything from the Pound Shop would be appreciated too.Thanking you in advance from the street moggies and doggies.xxxxxx

Offline CleopatrasAsp

• Irish by birth, Geordie by marriage!
Re: Can you help us with prizes for our raffles please?
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 00:28:57 AM »
Have already mentioned it to Andy, I have a couple of bars of Waitrose ''Seriously Intense'' milk chocolate bars from my Christmas stash which I will be giving to Gareth tomorrow for any upcoming raffles.  Cannot give up my Stilton and port, but anything that arrives in the next week or so, you're welcome to.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf