Author Topic: Mozaik Bahce  (Read 8372 times)

Offline cheffy

Mozaik Bahce
« on: July 02, 2015, 05:32:33 AM »
We had a fabulous meal here last night, great food , we made the mistake of having a starter, mixed mezze with fresh bread, delicious, the for some reason I ordered  the mixed grill, it was extremely tasty and although big I managed to squeeze it down, Jan had a chicken kebab,
The staff were very attentitive and it was lovely meeting Nichola.
I can see why it won the CBF award , and word of warning get there early as we did, because if fills up fast and people were are waiting for tables , and thanks to CBF, because it's off the beaten track and we probably would have missed it

We'll be back next year!

Offline CHERYL HANCOCK

• Newly Registered
Re: Mozaik Bahce
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 09:47:23 AM »
where is this please Calis or Fethyre

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 10:41:37 AM »
It is in Fethiye, just behind Dominos Pizza on the main harbour road, the best meal anywhere within 100 if not 100000 miles!

Offline KIP

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 10:53:23 AM »
I ate here for the first time in April - will definitely be back when I return in October! Fabulous food and great service...

Offline marina

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 11:28:46 AM »

Cheryl, as Supacabby says, it is in Fethiye.  If you use the search facility above and look for Mozaic Bache you will find lots of information and some more detailed directions. 

Well worth finding   :)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2015, 12:56:06 PM »
If you put Mozaik Bahce into a search on Facebook, you will find their pages, they have an excellent map and directions for people coming by water taxi, dolmus etc.,   

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2015, 14:03:53 PM »
Great to meet you and Jan last night cheffy; glad you enjoyed your meals.

Cheryl, you can find us in Fethiye, one street back from the main one way road coming into Fethiye, behind Domino's Pizza which is on the second left if you are coming from the mosque by the final Dolmuş stop.

https://www.facebook.com/mozaikbahce

Offline An Idiot Abroad

• Newly Registered
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2015, 12:23:45 PM »
I recommend Mozaik Bahce! Without a doubt the best restaurant for quality of food and friendly service in the whole of Fethiye and Calis! My family visit Mozaik Bahce every time we visit Turkey and always agree its our best meal throughout the holiday! I highly recommend the Chicken Casserole! It is to die for   :)

Offline DianaJ

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2015, 20:16:51 PM »
Once again we also had great meal last week   When we arrived very busy had to wait for a table but not long & was certainly worth it will be back in October

Offline Dennis Vint

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2015, 09:09:08 AM »
DianaJ...............my neck is sore with having to look at your atavar whenever you post!  Stand up straight girl and look me in the eye!    ;)  ;D  8)  lol!

I agree with you about the quality of food at Mozaik (just to stay on topic!).  We were there in June for lunch and it was superb.  This time we met Dogan but still not lucky enough to meet Nicola.....maybe next year?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf