Author Topic: Cadde Restaurant  (Read 2858 times)

Offline Ally B

Cadde Restaurant
« on: May 21, 2016, 14:54:02 PM »
Paid a visit to Cadde Restaurant(ex Corner Restaurant) last night and was very pleased we did.Inside was very pleasing on the eye, not a bit of chrome or plastc in sight.Plenty greenery and good lighting.The staff were very welcoming.There were four Turkish men playing and singing which made a good atmosphere.The menu though not huge had something for everyone.As it was Friday night they had a barbecue which we both chose.The chicken and meatballs were delicious and neither of us could clear our plates.The price for two was forty lira (£10.00) We also had two bottles of a decent wine which brought the bill to one hundred and forty lira but it was worth every penny.Our best night in Turkey this year.Would definitely recommend giving it a try.

Offline Ally B

Re: Cadde Restaurant
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 16:49:41 PM »
Went back to Cadde ten days later,not as good as first visit. I had the smallest steak I have ever had in a restaurant, veg was a bit limp and chips had been reheated. The waiter didnt seem that interested and spent a lot of time on his phone.After the first glass of wine we had to pour the rest ourselves.As there were only us two and one other couple the service should have been better. Great pity because we thought we had found a gem.

Offline Menthol

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 21:57:48 PM »
I have lost count of how many times a second visit to many restaurants never lives up to the first.  :(

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 08:59:20 AM »
We had a meal there on our last visit and honestly couldn't fault it.  We will no doubt try it again as it is close to our place.  Hopefully we won't have the same experience as you did Ally

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf