Author Topic: Daphne Residence  (Read 3186 times)

Offline Zoomerdacious

• Newly Registered
Daphne Residence
« on: May 20, 2018, 15:36:06 PM »
Hi, Does anyone have any information or experience of Daphne Residence on Calis Beach. We have booked it for July this year along with two other families, We walked past it three  years ago so we know its location but most online reviews seem to be 2015 or before (trip adviser).  If anyone has any up to date info on it I would appreciate their comments.
Thanks.

Offline woody

Re: Daphne Residence
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2018, 12:55:48 PM »
Hi Zoomaerdacious.
The only thing I can tell you about more recent changes are that as of last year the road running alongside the residence and the beach has now been closed to all traffic and that some form of modernisation and further buildings are going up on the sharp bend as you turned away from the beach by the old Dolmus station.

Offline Zoomerdacious

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2018, 13:20:07 PM »
Thanks Woody,
Hopefully there will be another Dolmus route to that end of the beach that we will be able to use.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 13:51:05 PM »
We walked past a few times last year - about this time  - and it seemed very quiet. However it did get a little busier as time went on.

You obviously know how close to the prom it is and as Woody says cars and the like now have to go around the back of the hotels .. but motorbikes and cycles can still get through.

The dolmus station is a few minutes walk - just outside the Surf Cafe - and you can get to Fethiye and beyond from there.

Offline Zoomerdacious

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2018, 09:24:33 AM »
Thanks for the reply Stoop, I can see on a map how the Apartments etc it will be accessed via the back os the hotels, so thats good to know.
If you hear any reports on the Residence itself please let me know, I believe its popular with the Turkish but I haven seen any recent english reviews on upkeep etc
Regards

Offline Bevsie56

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2018, 06:53:49 AM »

Offline Zoomerdacious

• Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2018, 11:42:26 AM »
Thanks for the link Bevsie56, Ill have a look and translate some of the comments.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf