Author Topic: comical  (Read 942 times)

Offline birdseye

comical
« on: November 18, 2010, 20:21:29 PM »
After making no attempt to go forward and attack Audley Harrison has been short listed as a possible January transfer target for Birmingham city.

I woke up in the night to find Audley Harrison burgling my house.
I quickly put a wet paper bag over him until the police arrived

They say that sex is the best form of exercise.
Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but 2 minutes and 15 seconds once a week isn't going to shift my  beer belly is it?

The Dartford Tunnel was closed for four hours today while staff searched for Kate Middleton's engagement ring which she had accidently thrown out of the car window.
Ms Middleton said later. "I was driving through the tunnel, when the car pulled slightly to the left, & I just panicked"

I just rang up Prince William and said "Alright buddy, congrats on your engagement, Kate's a real keeper, fantastic news! Anyway, just send me my invite through the post. I'll bring my own booze and a few mates, we'll have a right ****** knees up! How's that sound? The buffet better be a good spread by the way and I hope to see your nan there. Anyway mate, see ya!"
He told me that he didn't know me and that I wasn't invited.
A tad ignorant, wouldn't you agree? Considering we're  paying for it.

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
comical
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 15:11:48 PM »
Brilliant!! On the last one, totally agree, everyone who has the day off, should gate-crash the bloody fiasco, and get their moneys worth!!
Very funny though.
Gordy.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf