Author Topic: A Pharmacist's Bad Morning  (Read 791 times)

Offline snowtop

A Pharmacist's Bad Morning
« on: November 25, 2014, 22:36:34 PM »
Upon arriving home, a husband was met at the door by his sobbing wife. Tearfully she explained, "It's the chemist. He insulted me terribly this morning on the phone. I had to call many times before he would even answer the phone."

Immediately, the husband drove to town to confront the chemist and demand an apology.

Before he could get more than a word or two out, the chemist said, "Now, just a minute, listen to my side of it. This morning the alarm failed to go off, so I was late getting up. I went without breakfast and hurried out to the car, just to realize that I'd locked the house with both house and car keys inside and had to break a window to get my keys."

"Then, driving a little too fast, I got a speeding ticket. Later, when I was about three blocks from the shop, I had a flat tire. When I finally got to the shop a crowd of people were waiting for me to open up. I finally  got the store opened and started serving the customers,  all the time the damned  phone was ringing .

I then I had to break a roll of coins against the cash register drawer to because I was short of change, and they spilled all over the floor.

Then I had to get down on my hands and knees to pick up the coins and the phone was still ringing.

When I stood up I banged my head on the open cash drawer, this caused me stagger back against a showcase with a lot of perfume bottles on it. Half of them hit the floor and broke."

"Meanwhile, the phone was still ringing with no let up.  When I finally got to answer it, it was your wife. She wanted to know how to  use a Rectal Thermometer."

"And believe me, sir, as God is my witness, all I did was tell  her!"

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
Re: A Pharmacist's Bad Morning
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 23:52:02 PM »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf