Author Topic: Vatican Humour  (Read 770 times)

Offline snowtop

Vatican Humour
« on: February 25, 2015, 13:02:31 PM »
After  getting all of Pope Francis’  luggage loaded into the limo, the driver notices the  Pope is still  standing on the kerb.

'Excuse  me, Your Holiness,' says the  driver, 'Would you please take your seat so we can leave?'

'Well,  to tell you the truth,' says the Pope, 'they never  let me drive at the Vatican when I was a  cardinal, and I'd  really like to drive today.'

'I'm  sorry, Your Holiness, but I cannot let you do that. I'd  lose my job! What if something should happen?' protests the  driver, wishing he'd never  gone to work that morning..

'Who's  going to tell?' says  the Pope with a smile.

Reluctantly,  the driver gets in the  back as the Pope climbs in behind the wheel. The driver  quickly regrets his decision  when, after exiting the  airport, the Pontiff floors it, accelerating the  limo to 205 kms..

”Please slow down,  Your Holiness!' pleads the  worried driver, but the Pope keeps the pedal to the metal until they  hear sirens.

'Oh,  dear God, I'm going to lose my  licence -- and my job!' moans the driver.

The  Pope pulls over  and rolls down the window as the cop approaches,  but the cop  takes one look at him, goes back to  his motorcycle, and gets on the radio.

'I  need to talk to the Chief,' he says to the  dispatcher.

The  Chief gets on the radio and the cop tells him that he's  stopped a limo going 155 kph.

'So  bust him,' says the Chief.

'I  don't think we want to do that, he's really important,'  said the cop.

The  Chief exclaimed,' All the more  reason!'

'No, I  mean really important,' said the cop with a bit  of persistence.

The  Chief then asked, 'Who do you have  there; the mayor?'

Cop:  'Bigger.'

Chief:  'A senator?'

Chief:  'The Prime Minister?'

'Well,'  said the Chief, 'who is it?'

Cop:  'I think it's God!'

The  Chief is even more puzzled and  curious, 'What makes you think it's God?'

Cop: 'He's being  chauffeured by the Pope!'

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo