Author Topic: Those Two Girls in Peru are Innocent of Drug Smuggling  (Read 11395 times)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: Those Two Girls in Peru are Innocent of Drug Smuggling
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2013, 19:44:13 PM »
She looked quite happy wearing those Mini Mouse ears !

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2013, 20:16:33 PM »
WHEN they are found to have a case to answer, & WHEN the result of that case is a guilty verdict for both, all of those who are presently declaring them to be 2 "innocent wee lasses", will soon find out how "innocent", when previous form raises it's ugly head, & their smug family members have to find something else to bleat about. GUILTY, in my mind. Speaking as the parent of a son whose life, since the age of 12/13, has been absolutely, totally destroyed by people like these 2 bimbos, the penalty for ALL drugs dealers should be the ultimate deterrent, DEATH, no excuses, no reprieves, no commuting to life. !! I do not apologise if any of my post offends any one, if anyone thinks I am being a bit "melodramatic", please, feel free to walk in my shoes, or those of my Darling wife, who has had to watch her son deteriorate from a lovely, loving young man, to a mere shell of a human being, I will even pay to have them altered to fit !!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline jo b

• Chandler's Ford, UK
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2013, 20:30:24 PM »
According to the Daily Fail...if you believe the rubbish they write -they were that worried about their safety that they went on a mega shopping trip following their arrival in South America!! Say no more!

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2013, 20:30:59 PM »
Guilty as sin - throw away the key.

Offline lissa

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2013, 20:44:49 PM »
Gordon, heartbreaking for you and your wife. Terrible.

Offline echogirl1

• Newly Registered
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2013, 20:58:48 PM »
Dear Gordon, how absolutely awful for you and your family, no wonder this topic touched such a chord for you. I completely agree with you that anybody who helps to introduce youngsters to this disgusting addiction should get all thats coming to them!  GUILTY

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2013, 22:02:09 PM »
I'm with Gordon on this one. They were out to make a fast buck, greedy bitches. They had plenty opportunities to seek help. One is even seen "strolling " along on her own in Peru. My nephew lives and works in Ibiza and said initially most of the Brits were out searching for them when their other friends reported them missing. It is alleged the Scottish one  stated to her flatmate that she was going  on a short holiday " to see a man about a dog"! They knew fine well what they were getting in to. Like most of that age group, they think they are invincible.

Offline Menthol

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2013, 00:51:33 AM »
Guilt? - pish!

It's all about this apparently

http://twitpic.com/d9ledx

I'm sorry, but what the f***?

Offline tiggsy

• Newly Registered
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2013, 06:44:49 AM »
They were caught red handed smuggling drugs. I guess theyre guilty. I have no sympathy with drug smugglers or dealers. 20 years minimum.

Offline Harmless

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2013, 08:17:43 AM »
With Gordon on this too, I do not wish to be harsh but, drugs destroy lives, it is as simple as that.
They are showing no remorse and never attempted to get assistance, they could easily have got themselves help at any of the airports, but, I think they knew what they were doing and decided the money was worth the risk. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf