Author Topic: Just curious  (Read 6487 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Just curious
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2013, 19:15:13 PM »

Brits slagging off the Brits....  Pretty sad when you think of every other foreign communities who pride themselves to help each other through tough times.

Not the case actually. Russians are just the same with Russians in Turkey, and if you ask a Turk who has lived and worked in Germany or Holland, they will tell you it is exactly the same amongst them. It is not a British thing it appears, it is an expat thing.

Offline johntaylor49

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2013, 15:16:55 PM »
Yep, worked all over the place, and, its an Expat thing  :)

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2013, 15:42:51 PM »
Well ask me this time next year. We are taking the leap to a permanent home in Ovacik in January. Well, should Britannia find my  house deposit that seems to have disappeared in the ether between there and Fethiye.

After 37 years of working non stop, Slik insists he will be doing nowt, and lots of it. I reckon he,ll last about 6 weeks before he is doing summat. It has always been my intention to get involved with something charity wise. I have found a nice shiney new person who grows lots of stuff and rescues donkeys,so i,ll be getting aquainted with her.  I have always worked, and can,t imagine never doing so again in some form.

I was looking at my first ever post on here from a few years back, made me smile. So Scunner out of interest, which category do I fall into??

I wish anyone/everyone all the best in making a permanent move, it,s not for the faint hearted thats for sure.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf