Author Topic: Domestic cats  (Read 3140 times)

Offline johntaylor49

Re: Domestic cats
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2014, 08:49:09 AM »
We have new neighbours with 3 cats....totally fed up with the cat poo in our flower beds and on top of lawn......tried powders.......no.......now trying high pitched sound gadget.....so far cost £40............we dont have pets.......... so not happy..........rather have given the money to the 3 C's.

Rant over :(   ;)
  hmmmmm well I have only found 3 cures which require a lot of vigilance and one I haven't yet tried. a) shallow dishes with water and jeyes fluid, they don't like it, fences -- pia and expensive, c) run hissing at them at every possible occasion throwing water over them  I now watch 3 of my neighbours 6 cats walk past my hose and into the house next doors garden for their fouling and the other two wander off somewhere but had that not worked I had planned to buy a long nosed long tailed short legged Terrier --- some people call them Crocodiles  :)

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2014, 09:18:46 AM »
And George Osborne has a cat. That confirms their vermin status.

Offline johntaylor49

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2014, 12:47:25 PM »
And George Osborne has a cat. That confirms their vermin status.
Oh you do make me laugh Colwyn  :) I don't know about now but they were officially Vermin in Cyprus in the 1960's due to the huge number no doubt produced from the "lovely little kittens" owned by all the British Administrators, Police and Military who then buggered off at Independence and left them to multiply! (Actually there were also "dog shoots" as they were more dangerous albeit smaller in number). I agree with Jacqui as when I lived in the Country I had a cat to keep the mice and rats down one cat -- not bloody SIX! I wouldn't mind but people who just put out food and water for their animals and let them roam are NOT Animal lovers! If they were they would take better care of them!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf