Author Topic: Mattress dilema Emma Casper or Nectar  (Read 1315 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Mattress dilema Emma Casper or Nectar
« on: February 06, 2021, 08:40:55 AM »
 Morning all CBF’s hope your all well and staying Covid free...
Iv not posted for a while no reason other then we have been mad busy indoors decorating and sorting a never ending accumulation of items ( happens I guess when you have two adult sons still at home !) and Iv cut down hugely on “ online time”...
Anyway I wondered if any of you guys ( or girlies) have any of the following mattress’s an Emma / Casper / Nectar or Simba? If so I’d welcome your honest review’s.
My head is fit to bursting with all the reviews on them all and just when I make my decision I read a terrible review and I’m back to the start!
I still cant get my head around the fact that these days you can buy a mattress rolled up and delivered to you in a box ( this is defo an age thing)
Or any other recommendations for a mattress that gives a good nights sleep which is not stifling hot once you lay on it ( also an age thing )
Many thanks and stay well one and all   :) :D ;D

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: Mattress dilema Emma Casper or Nectar
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 08:50:12 AM »
Interested to see the replies to this as Mrs KKOB is driving me mad with her indecision about this very subject.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2021, 08:58:49 AM »

Horse hair or straw mattress every time.         :)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2021, 10:57:34 AM »
Ha ha KKOB thing is there is too much choice out there!
There are some good deals on eBay at the mo from ruputable sellers and I’m being bombarded with discount offers, part of me thinks oh s@d it just buy any old one but I’m not a great sleeper so don’t want to end up with a horrid one...
My bed in Turkey is a Bambi and it’s honestly the comfiest bed Iv ever slept in, have a store in London I’m now debating whether to try and get just a mattress from them but Mr Karennina wants to try a different one!

Offline scorcher

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2021, 12:03:11 PM »
Hello, Mrs Scorcher here - we got a Simba last year after much research, and partly because my daughter bought one after sending back 3 other mattresses (!) and was happy.  I am particularly happy with it.  Reason for choice over similar competitors was because it's supposed to be cooler, which the Emma one is not.  I find it particularly supportive, and have genuinely slept better and felt more refreshed.  Am a bit arthritic so the good support is important.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2021, 19:24:11 PM »
Hi Mrs Scorcher thank you sooo much for your reply and the feedback on the Simba.
I really need a mattress to be cooler too!
That is two people now that have said not in favour of the Emma!
We are also becoming bit arthritic too and want good support !😀

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf