Author Topic: Property Management.... be careful who you employ  (Read 3705 times)

Offline koukla

Property Management.... be careful who you employ
« on: July 05, 2014, 19:29:04 PM »
A friend of mine who lives half the year in Calis was telling me this morning that he had caught the guy who supposedly cares for the rather nice complex he lives on, tampering with the electricity so that the bill came through his bill rather than to the property management company.  He called out electricity company and they put a stop to it.  Within an hour, the guy (Turkish) who runs the management company along with his English wife,  sent out his own electrician to divert it yet again. Fortunately or nearly unfortunately for this electrician,  my friend caught him and almost strangled him, he was so angry.  The electrician left rather quickly and a bill for about £700, not Lira,  was sent to the management company whereupon my friend began receiving threatening I believe texts but could be email from him.

Not nice eh?  It doesn't affect me as I don't have a home there but tthink it's worth a mention for all who do.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Re: Property Management.... be careful who you employ
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 19:58:44 PM »
Wouldn't it be a good idea to say who this is.. He may be doing it to others while they are in England.. 

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 20:03:54 PM »
Name 'N Shame !

Offline koukla

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2014, 20:12:28 PM »
Yes of course I will because it's only right.  I believe the name of the company would trip straight off my tongue right now but I must get it right.  If I can contact him tomorrow I'll be straight back on with the name for all to see so that they too can watch their backs.  If not, it will be Monday.  Watch this space.    :)

Offline King Frat

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2014, 21:39:21 PM »
Would that be Elite Property Services, by any chance?

Offline koukla

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2014, 23:11:43 PM »
That's the exact name I would have given earlier but I thought it wise to be 100%. Have you heard of this happening before by them?  I do know his name is Fatih  and I'm pretty sure the surname is Atlay or something very similar.  The wife's name is Mandy. I have met him and he's a horrible creature. He once staged a burglary at her apartment before they married. I wouldn't trust that company to deal honestly with anything and I'm not ashamed that I've named and shamed. I just hope they're not up to the same scam anywhere else but do feel that anyone using them should change their maintenance company.  He's a rat!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 23:35:11 PM by koukla »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf