Author Topic: Fethiye spor fixtures  (Read 11585 times)

Offline yabanci

Re: Fethiye spor fixtures
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2014, 19:28:44 PM »
Fethiyespor made it 2 games without a win, or a goal losing 2=0 in Ankara this afternoon.Their hosts Keciorengucu were ahead after just 3 minutes and added a 2nd mid way through the second half.Fethiyespor are at home next Sunday to Ofspor from Trabzon,who have lost both their opening 2 matches this season.KO is at 20.00.

Offline yabanci

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2014, 15:06:06 PM »
As well as having no wins and no goals so far this season, Fethiyespor now have no manager.53 year old Engin Ipekoglu a former International Goalkeeper for Turkey resigned on Saturday night,prior to Sundays match in Ankara which Fethiye lost 2:0.

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2014, 16:29:41 PM »
Oh dear - this all sounds a bit like "meltdown" - do they still have a rich benefactor or has he gone as well?

Offline yabanci

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2014, 12:06:22 PM »
Fethiyespor wasted no time in appointing a new manager with 54 year old Beyhan Caliskan given the position yesterday.Beyhan made his name as a midfielder for Bursaspor and was capped once for Turkey.This will be his second stint in charge of Fethiye as he guided the club into the Lig 2 playoffs in 2012 where they lost in the final to Adana Demirspor. 3 points on Sunday would be a very good start for him.

Offline yabanci

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2014, 21:20:19 PM »
Fethiyespor managed a minor miracle in their game this evening, coming from 2-1 down to draw 1-1 against 10 man Ofspor.In a game with a poor referee and plenty of poor football, Fethiyespor just about shaded the first half, having plenty of possession but no real cutting edge.
However it was the visitors who went ahead,5 mins into the second half but Fethiye managed to draw level on 70 mins with their 1st goal of the season scored by Emre Okur.Ofspor were reduced to 10 men 5 mins later but then managed to score a second goal with 10 mins remaining.After going across to confer with the 4th official the referee then ruled the goal out and the score went back to 1-1 and despite 8 mins of added time thats the way it stayed.Goalscorer Okur was sent off after the whistle for throwing a punch.
Fethiyespor move up to 12th with that point and have an away game next week at Tavsanli who were also relegated from Lig 1 last season.

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2014, 07:21:25 AM »
Thankfully, I stayed away last night...  and will do so until I hear some `quality` returns

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2014, 12:34:53 PM »
We went to the game and it was probably the best 10L I have spent.I thought the riot police on duty and fences a bit OTT, but the match did reach fever pitch after the ref disallowed the goal and showed a  red card.Fethiyespor created more chances and will surely improve under the new coach.Hopefully the game tonight with my beloved Hammers is as entertaining

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2014, 12:51:59 PM »
We went to the game and it was probably the best 10L I have spent.I thought the riot police on duty and fences a bit OTT, but the match did reach fever pitch after the ref disallowed the goal and showed a  red card.Fethiyespor created more chances and will surely improve under the new coach.Hopefully the game tonight with my beloved Hammers is as entertaining

Couldn't agree more Badge, three red cards, a good old fashion brawl with a peach of a right cross delivered, and of course the fourth official overruling the lino, and eight minutes of Fergie time given by the fourth official .... no he was not a homer or worse bent!!

Offline yabanci

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2014, 15:57:59 PM »
See what you missed Sleuth!  :)

Offline yabanci

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2014, 17:09:02 PM »
Fethiyespor drew 0-0 at Tavsanli Linitspor this afternoon.That makes it just 1 goal in 4 games, but only 1 defeat also.Fethiye now in 14th place in the league.They have 2 home games this week, Konya in the league next Sunday and a cup match this Wednesday against Derincespor from Lig 3, who unlike Fethiye , have banged in 7 goals in their 3 league games this season.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf