Author Topic: Manchester Ununited  (Read 2410 times)

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Manchester Ununited
« on: February 29, 2016, 02:04:52 AM »
I'm surprise that none of our Manchester knockers have had a dig tonight. It was a fantastic win by MUFC over Arsenal and an even better win by MCFC over Liverpool. Why is it that Liverpool fans booed whenever Sterling got the ball but City fans never booed when Milner got it? Easy, Liverpool fans are morons!!!

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
Re: Manchester Ununited
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 06:51:14 AM »
Two great goals from the youngster, but not what I would call a marvelous performance by Man U.  It was more a very, very bad and more importantly a gutless performance by Arsenal.  You can lay some of the blame at the feet of the Arsenal players, especially Walcot and Ramsey, But the real blame lays with Wenger.  The PL was for the taking this year, and Wenger could not even do that. He has to go.

Offline davybill

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 07:50:40 AM »
Hark at the Kettle calling the Teapot black,  Kenkay.

Offline stuart1955

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 10:56:00 AM »
I've been a Arsenal fan for years , but don't go very often now , price of the tickets is appalling but I was unfortunate enough to get tickets for the FA cup game against hull and Arsenal were pretty dire in that game followed by a very predictable result against Barcelona but yesterday's performance against United was gutless and clueless , I definitely think wenger should have gone after they won the FA cup final against hull but can't see him going unless pushed. I just hope the Foxes win the PL. ps graham sourness summed up Arsenal very well yesterday and so did Arseblog

Offline alixandria

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 22:04:27 PM »
Loved watching Utd stuff Arsenal and seeing Wenger's sad face at the end. Just another same old story from them.
As for Liverpool I have said it before and will again.There is very little improvement If any from when Brendan Rodgers
was manager and now with Jurgen Klopp in charge.In fact I'd guess it is probably worse.

Offline davybill

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2016, 10:21:23 AM »
Loved watching Utd stuff Arsenal and seeing Wenger's sad face at the end. Just another same old story from them.
As for Liverpool I have said it before and will again.There is very little improvement If any from when Brendan Rodgers
was manager and now with Jurgen Klopp in charge.In fact I'd guess it is probably worse.
There was a big improvement last night, Liverpool 3-0 against Man city. LOL.

Offline alixandria

• Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2016, 15:37:13 PM »
Yes. Liverpool were the best team by a mile and City were rubbish.They are in free fall and something needs to be done about it and fast
or they will surely miss out on a champions league place.I wonder if Pep will still honour his pledge to go to City if they do miss out.
Liverpool even with this win still have a lot to prove consistantly wise.They have Palace next. That will be a very tough game for them.

Offline davybill

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2016, 15:21:49 PM »
Man untd lost to the baggies 1-0,Had a  player sent off,
But the good news is Liverpool won 2-1 with only ten men, lol.

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2016, 16:48:49 PM »
Yer 10 men, including a cheating striker.  Went down like a sack of spuds, which you would think would be strange for a man who can never be knocked off the ball! 

I just wish the Arsenal got as much out of refs as the Red Scousers and Man U do!!  Did you see that numpty ref in the Spuds game, not in sending off dumb bunny Coquelin, but the fact that he should have sent off at least two Spuds and given us a penalty.... what next me throwing my weight behind TV replays for refs ..... nah ... not really what would i have to moan about then!

Offline davybill

« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2016, 14:02:36 PM »
Manuunited  had  their wing KLOPPED last night by Liverpool,  3-1  knocking them out of Europe,lol

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf