Author Topic: Dalaman to fethiye airport transfer by bus  (Read 8227 times)

Offline lissa

Re: Dalaman to fethiye airport transfer by bus
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2014, 06:40:05 AM »
Yes, that is correct Nicola, from what I saw last night at Dalaman. The Turkish Airline flight landed at domestic early at 19.33, the Havas buses for fethiye and Marmaris arrived at International at 19.54, and waited until 20.15. There is a large board at the International terminal from Havas saying they do the departures for Turkish Airline and Pegasus flights, and also arrivals, collecting first at domestic and then going to International and waiting for a few minutes. I asked the man taking payment in the car park office about the Muttas bus, he said they only do departures, not arrivals. I do not know if he meant at both the Domestic and International terminals.
I do not see how 'it suggests someone has made some seriously wrong life choices' if they choose to take the Havas bus rather than pay for a private transfer.

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2014, 15:07:50 PM »
no need to get shirty John for others that may require information, I have emailed Havas and they were very helpful. telling me that there would be a bus at domestic stop at 07.45 . as my flight lands at 07.30 I asked them the time of the next one, as I don't do sprinting with suitcases.
They very kindly replied that the next one will be at 08.50. so it looks like I will be in luck

I travel to Turkey 3 times a year and have done for the past 8 years. usually nowadays using A2B for £16 return however at this time of year A2B want £85 return. so I am not a green tight wad as John seems to think. I just don't want to spend £85 on something I could get for 10 lira.
I am sure John is happy to pay £85 for the privilege of going door to door from the airport, but I think I am not alone in wanting to use the Havas when possible.  most airports have a local bus to connect to town. you don't arrive in Antalia and have to book a transfer, there are busses to take you to your required end destination. The more people that use the Havas the better the service at Dalaman will be for all of us.  :D  ;)

Offline Honest Joe

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2015, 16:35:57 PM »
If anyone is still following this thread (or - like me - wanting to find out if a Havaş or Muttaş bus will be stopping at the international terminal after picking up passengers from the domestic terminal), the following link might be useful:
http://www.atmairport.aero/Dalaman_en/ucus_gelis_ichatlar.php

This is the official Dalaman airport website which shows all departures and arrivals at both terminals for a given day. I assume that the domestic flight times are the same throughout the week, or at least weekdays (weekends might be different) during the winter months.

Offline Honest Joe

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2015, 16:46:45 PM »
Following on from my earlier post, my friend is due to arrive at Dalaman International via Thomas Cook at 13:30pm on February 19th but I have been unable to find a shuttle service to get her to Calis - and there is a 7 hour wait for the next Havaş or Muttaş buses to arrive via the domestic terminal.

If anyone is planning to drive to Dalaman to pick up friends/relatives on that flight and has a spare seat available I would happily pay for the petrol ... of if they plan to pay £40 or whatever for a taxi I will share the fare.    :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf