Author Topic: Liverpool Manager  (Read 2354 times)

Offline gardner4

• Newly Registered
Liverpool Manager
« on: November 23, 2014, 16:39:36 PM »
Last season Liverpool finished 2nd in the premier purely because of one man. Now he has gone. Sold for meaga millions. The money has been spent by the manager on several players to keep Liverpool in contention for the premier league title. A manager highly rated so it seems. So why is this highly rated manager losing nearly every game in the premier league this season. Over to you Liverpool fans?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Liverpool Manager
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 16:46:32 PM »
I'm not a Liverpool manager but have never rated Rodgers since the day he got the job. His team talks on the 'fly on the wall' series were uninspired, unauthorative and absolutely tactic free. As you said, they finished 2nd because of one man's extra contribution, and that man certainly wasn't Brendan Rodgers.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 17:43:17 PM »
Rodgers maybe saying the same very shortly   ;)

Offline Scott and Lisa

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 22:19:17 PM »
We got 9pionts in the first 3games last season shutout sauraez,he is greatly missed but so is Sturridge. The whole team need to take responsibility

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 11:03:49 AM »
I am no Lover of Rodgers, as a man or a manager, but at least he too the majority share of the blame for his teams performance, which is more than you ever hear from Wenger.

Offline gardner4

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2014, 20:03:26 PM »
After last nights showing which ended their euro championship dreams I am surprised that Brendan Rodgers can even talk about finishing in the top four this season. What cloud is this second rate manager on.They will be lucky to avoid getting into the bottom four let alone get into the top four of the premier.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2014, 20:17:03 PM »
The reasons they did well last season, was not just Suarez, but teams like Chelsea rebuilding, Man. Utd. on the slide. He has made the same mistakes as Tottenham mega bucks to spend from Bale and spent on too many average players.

Offline AOK

• Plumstead, London, UK
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2014, 07:19:10 AM »
'He has made the same mistakes as Tottenham mega bucks to spend from Bale and spent on too many average players.'

I agree  :)

Offline davybill

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2014, 08:41:56 AM »
I think most people expected them to do well, when he bought the sthamton players ,who were on form last season,
But haven't fitted in yet,But I think he should have concentrated on the defence,as it as been a bit iffy for a couple of
Seasons,

Offline gardner4

• Newly Registered
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2014, 19:35:07 PM »
Chelsea beat Liverpool home and away last season. Not bad for a team rebuilding was it. Surely its the managers job to buy the players that he wants which is what Rodgers has been allowed to do. And is it not his job to get all his players playing in way that will beat the opposition by having a game plan.I cannot see at all what game plan Rodgers has. I predict he will be sacked by the end of the season.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf