Author Topic: Council Tax  (Read 3223 times)

Offline johnc

« on: January 18, 2021, 10:10:21 AM »

Due to COVID we have not been able to be in Fethiye and so have not paid council tax for last year? We do not have the receipt slips we normally get since they are in Calis! We do have a copy of the Tapu. I have emailed Belediye several times, but no reply. Any advice on this?

Offline daveG

Re: Council Tax
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 10:26:59 AM »
John don't feel on your own. Many of us are in the same position.
Just look forward to getting back there and for once ,enjoy paying bills
even with the extra added fines. Keep safe :D :angel:

Offline Libra

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2021, 10:45:34 AM »
I paid the council tax online last year using this link :

https://webportal.fethiye.bel.tr/web/guest/47

You have to know your 'Sicil Numarası' ( a 6 digit number , kind of registration number ) that you could find on your previous receipts.

Once you find it and enter it on the field named 'Sicil Kodu' and click on 'Göster' , your unpaid taxes and other items are listed.

if you want to pay ( I paid by credit card ) click on 'Tüm Borçları Seç' to select all the items to be paid ....

... and then click on 'Seçili Borçları Ödemek için Lütfen Tıklayınız'

If you don't want to pay or think its risky or confusing , at least you will know what you have to pay.

P.S : Don't be confused if you have paid but still see some unpaid items. These may be the items to be paid in 2021 they already have listed. Check the dates please.

Offline johnc

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2021, 11:24:58 AM »
Thanks, but the problem is that the receipts are in the villa in Calis! I do recall that you can pay by showing the tapu at the office, but not sure if any info from it can be used to pay online.
At worst guess just wait since paying late just seems to incur an interest charge?

Offline Libra

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2021, 12:16:33 PM »
Anyway , I also found the mentioned web pages in English that might help somebody :

https://webportal.fethiye.bel.tr/web/guest/47

Offline DavidNicholson

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2021, 15:30:52 PM »
Thank you to everyone who indicated how to do this, and particularly to Libra for the "English" link.
Just managed to pay our council tax for both of us, having remembered (last October) to bring home the receipt so that we had the "Sicil Numbers".
One less thing to worry about, when we do get there, and another hour (or two) saved by not having to go to the Belediye office when we next get out there.
Thanks again  :D

Offline Neisha M

• CBF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2022, 13:54:41 PM »
This thread was perfect and worked like a dream in May 2021, but the web site has now changed

Anyone had any luck in paying on line this year? , really disappointed that it was successful last year and this year doesn’t make any sense at all!

Offline Fran

Council Tax
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2022, 14:00:12 PM »
I managed to pay online, but it took forever, I had to try every permutation of the boxes you have to tick before eventually getting the right one. I still don’t know which was the right one though. This was late last year though

Offline Neisha M

• CBF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2022, 14:02:36 PM »
The whole layout has changed from last year, any tips on which menu options to select to get to the right screen to try ticking not ticking?

Offline Fran

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2022, 14:08:12 PM »
This message came up when I just tried again

05/11/2021 tarihinde KVKK Başkanlığı tarafından yapılan kamuoyu duyurusuna istinaden hızlı ödeme sistemi kaldırıldığından, ancak üye girişi yaparak sicilinizle ilgili işlem yapabilirsiniz. DUYURUYA iLiŞKiN YAZIYI BURADAN GOREBiLiRSiNiZ

Translated as

Based on the public announcement made by the KVKK Presidency on 05/11/2021, since the fast payment system has been removed, you can only take action regarding your registry by logging in as a member.  YOU CAN SEE THE ARTICLE ABOUT THE ANNOUNCEMENT HERE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf