Author Topic: For Steak lovers in the area  (Read 4714 times)

Offline sadler

Re: For Steak lovers in the area
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2015, 16:41:40 PM »
Jacqui, once again you seem to be obsessed with posts which I "like". There are several. However, I can categorically state that few, if any, are in relation to your posts. I "like" if I agree with someone, am in sympathy with them, like their humour etc. NOT I am afraid to try to bring you down or in any way related to you. I have tried looking at a few "likes" to see what it is you are taking such offence at, when I click on a like button to see who has "liked" I am shown a list of members who have "liked" a post. The screen then greys out and I have to go right back to the start of the topic and navigate back to where I was to continue reading the topic. I find this incredibably time consuming, and very rarely do it. You obviously have more time than me, or are you perhaps, dare I say it, following me! >:( Frances Sadler

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: For Steak lovers in the area
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2015, 17:11:29 PM »
Frances, if anyone puts on a caustic or derrogatory comment about me, there is usually one like.  I don't need to click into it to know it is you.  Just like the previous post.  I think we both know this is true.  I don't need to follow you I just click into a comment someone made about my posts and there you are.   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf