Author Topic: Lapis Apartment for rent?????  (Read 2853 times)

Offline annie 35

• Cirencester, UK
Lapis Apartment for rent?????
« on: September 01, 2008, 10:53:43 AM »
We have a villa very close to the Lapis apartments and are finding ourselves turning away bookings for very large groups of people.  We can accommodate max 14 (preferably 10/12) but had one enquiry for 19!!!  Just wondering if anyone has a Lapis apartment they are planning to rent out.  It would be great to find a couple of possible apartments.

Please make contact and give us some idea of the rental rates you are planning to request.  Many thanks.

Offline DebbieLapis

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 17:20:34 PM »
Hi Annie
Despite having an apartment on Lapis for the last few years, I am very new to the Forum.  Although your post was such a long time ago, I thought I'd say hello because I am just up the road in the uk living in Swindon and working in Gloucester.
I do rent out my apartment on Lapis - here is a link to my website in case you are still interested.  

http://myapartmentinturkey.webs.com/

Fingers crossed you continue to be overbooked throughout 2010 and you are not struggling too much with the snow we are getting now!!! [:o)]

Offline Patty

• Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 18:03:53 PM »
hi Annie

I'm not far from you, sunny Cardiff !!!!

Send down the snow.......

Where is Lapis apartments situated.

regards

Patty

Offline DebbieLapis

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 19:20:16 PM »
Hi Patty - I was in Cardiff for some Christmas shopping recently and in Swansea for a friends wedding in Nov.  I love that part of the world!

Do you know where the "Upside down bridge" is?  As you go over this bridge away from Calis town, turn right and Lapis is on the left.  It's one of the more spacious complexes and the other people who own there are fantastic - some stay out there for months on end.  

It's a 15 minute walk into town which is fab.  Even has a dolmus stopping at the gate every hour going directly into Fethiye.

Offline Patty

• Poster
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 19:24:21 PM »
Hi Debbie
No don't know upside  bridge.....where r u from Calis front

Offline DebbieLapis

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 19:33:17 PM »
Come to the top end of town (opposite end to beach), at roundabout (which was old Dolphin roundabout), turn left and walk alongside the dual carriageway.

Cross over the road towards the "canal" and walk along this for 10 mins until you come to a concrete bridge that dips like a U. cross over the bridge so that "canal" is on your right and keep walking. Lapis is a couple of minutes up on the left.

There are other routes to walk along the main road but this is the most straightforward way to explain for now.  Hope it makes sense!

Offline Patty

• Poster
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2010, 19:37:42 PM »
i think i know where you are...heading towards Pelin hotel

Patty

Offline DebbieLapis

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2010, 19:54:00 PM »
I'm afraid I don't know Pelin Hotel.  If you know Camelia Apart Hotel you can see Lapis apartments from there.  It's a nice little walk from town so worth a wander if you are in the area.

Sorry I can't be more specific - directions never has been a skill of mine!!  [8)]

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf