Author Topic: Our Hanel Roof  (Read 2739 times)

Offline BabaYard

Our Hanel Roof
« on: April 24, 2009, 12:58:54 PM »
We have had our villa in Ovacik for 5 years now, and before Hanel disappeared off the face of the earth, they used to provide us with maintenance based on our '5 year guarantee'. Like many other Hanel owners, we have experienced leaks, and damp problems right from the start, and now we know why. Take a look at the state of our roof. This is the standard that Hanel have set. This year we have decided to bite the bullet and just get it done properly. Our neighbours have told us that following a bout of major complaining, they managed to get Hanel to fix their roof. I've heard that one so many times... All they do (or used to do) was send out a couple of workmen to do the 'Hanel tile shuffle' - "We have fixed your roof, no problem." I wouldn't have a Hanel employee within a hundred yards of our villa, even if they offered to pay me!! So if you have a Hanel property, and you're wondering why the ceilings flake / collapse, now you know what you've got above your heads  :o

Thankfully, and like many others, we have now found a true professional in Fethiye Property Services. Engin sent over 40 pictures to me yesterday and spent an hour on the phone explaining the problems, and how he was going to resolve them. All this, at a very reasonable fee  :)

« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 13:16:23 PM by BabaYard »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf