Author Topic: Web Sites for furniture  (Read 1941 times)

Offline crookes875

Web Sites for furniture
« on: October 13, 2009, 19:14:28 PM »
Hi All

great forum I have a place in Koca Calis and am over for 2 weeks 1st November to buy furniture has anyone got web site links with photo's.She who must be obeyed cannot come over so its down to me and I'm scared,I dont know my tope from my beige my draylon from nylon or my pine from teak help save a poor scared Brit who only wanted to have a place in the sun. Now he has to think.

Offline brianthegardener

Web Sites for furniture
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2009, 19:59:38 PM »

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Web Sites for furniture
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2009, 20:10:59 PM »
I will second the recommendatins for Eren Spot and Sancarlar both were brilliant when we were furnishing our apartment.

Offline hubblebubbles

Web Sites for furniture
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2009, 21:08:01 PM »

Offline jsp51

Web Sites for furniture
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 11:18:31 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by crookes875

Hi All

great forum I have a place in Koca Calis and am over for 2 weeks 1st November to buy furniture has anyone got web site links with photo's.She who must be obeyed cannot come over so its down to me and I'm scared,I dont know my tope from my beige my draylon from nylon or my pine from teak help save a poor scared Brit who only wanted to have a place in the sun. Now he has to think.

Please be AWARE you sound like the customer most furniture salespersons in Fethiye would love to do business with!!
Why not take photos of what you think suits and e-mail them back to her indoors, let her make decison Thats called passing the buck!

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
Web Sites for furniture
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 11:33:31 AM »
hee hee Crookes875  -  don't you realise, that what ever you do will be wrong anyway ?!  so why worry ?!!!

Personally, i would urge Mrs Crookes875 to make you postpone the trip so that she can go along.  The best part of buying the property is the fun of shopping for it !!  We couldn't find exactly what we wanted to ended up with a lot of it being made for us.  good luck !!

Offline crookes875

Web Sites for furniture
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2009, 18:12:51 PM »
my cunning plan is to take the photos email them then wait for the boss to say ok. that way I dont get an earfull. Been coming to fethiye 18 years so not that gullable when it comes to dealing with salesmen,it's going to be ok I'M sure. Come on you fellas a little support here or I may have to resort to going to Birlik bar instead,is that the better plan  :-\

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Web Sites for furniture
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2009, 18:50:50 PM »
Go to the bar with the Ikea catalogue ;)[:o)]

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf