Author Topic: Beko Microwave Oven  (Read 2008 times)

Offline Phil32

Beko Microwave Oven
« on: October 21, 2009, 05:47:54 AM »
Hello Calis Forumists,

I have been holidaying in Calis since 2002 and at the beginning of this month aquired a 2 bed apartment. One of my first purchases was a BEKO built in combi microwave oven from Fethiye. The operation manual is in Turkish. I have picked up some Turkish along the way but instead of initially having to take a crash course in Turkish can anyone suggest a website from which I could download a manual in English?

The oven details are:

Maker: BEKO.  Oven Model: CCC 108200 TX

Thanx,

Phil32
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 06:42:45 AM by stoop »

Offline dycedon

Beko Microwave Oven
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 06:24:58 AM »
Go onto Bekos own website and you should be able to download one there, try the Beko uk site.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Beko Microwave Oven
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 07:41:44 AM »
If you can't find it on the www.Beko.com.tr site, try the Arcelik one at www.arcelik.com.tr . Click on "English" at the bottom of the homepage on either site. Arcelik and Beko are both owned by Koc and sell the same products using common product numbers.

Offline Phil32

Beko Microwave Oven
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 08:49:32 AM »
I have tried Beko UK website but equivalent oven not found. Phoned head office in UK, they said that different models are supplied in different countries. In a nutshell they were very unhelpful.
I have looked at the Arcelik website and sent a request for sourcing the user manual in English.

Thanks for your input,

Phil

Offline davidzz

Beko Microwave Oven
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 19:14:26 PM »
Phil,
we have english manuals for our Beko appliances in Turkey, we had them sent by post and also as e-mail attachments. We got them through a contact at beko, she was very helpful, I will look up her details and pm you with them if that is ok.

David

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf