Author Topic: Burglar Alarms  (Read 2533 times)

Offline micky mouse

Burglar Alarms
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 13:29:27 PM »
Sorry steve but it was one i brought from the uk solar powered wire free,i dont think they are a deterrant to most would be burglers if they want to get in they will.

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Burglar Alarms
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 13:42:19 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by micky mouse

If you have an alarm fitted then have an informer fitted to it as i do here in the uk.It will phone you and let you know that theres an intruder in your home and in will store several numbers and will keep ringing you untill someone anwsers at least it gives you half a chance to get some one to your property even if you are abroad.

Yes, ours phones us.

Offline BM06

Burglar Alarms
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2010, 14:21:17 PM »
Thanks Michael, i think you are 100% right if the scum want to get in they will, but thanks again for the information.

Offline Firo

Burglar Alarms
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2010, 16:24:55 PM »
Zafer 0252 612 98 48 or 0535 353 3800
He fitted ours and others here in Uzumlu. Very reliable

Offline Ovacikpeedoff

Burglar Alarms
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2010, 17:07:25 PM »
There is a company called Senka near the hospital in Calis and they fitted our alarm. The alarm fitted was made in Canada and has worked perfectly for the past 3 years. I cannot be certain but the price was about 250TL. At the start the thing kept oing off and the company could not figure out why. It turned out that the dog used to sit on the sofa when we went out and her jumping up caused it. A little adjustment of the sensor and the problem went.

They also offer a service where it is linked to a central place but we did not opt for this. When it goes off it makes a hell of a noise.

Sorry I have not got the phone number. Coming from Fethiye if you swing a right before the courts and at the end of the road turn left and you are coming back on yourself towards the hospital they are just before the hospital turn off.

We got a good discount from them because 3 of us had alarms fitted at the same time. Maybe you could find a couple of others also looking for an alarm to be fitted and see if you can get a discount.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 17:11:07 PM by Ovacikpeedoff »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf