Author Topic: Communial Electricity Bill  (Read 2570 times)

Offline salnrog

Communial Electricity Bill
« on: March 30, 2011, 12:51:06 PM »
Hello Scunner please will you contact us on our email. We need your advice about communical electricity bill problem

Offline Dizzi

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 10:14:59 AM »
Hi sorry to be nosey but you aren't on a NG-PS complex are you?  They've just tried to stitch us up for £5K on a small complex of 6 owners!!!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 10:17:03 AM »
Oops soory I didn't see this till now. Probably best to ask on here and get the advice of many - if you want to keep it private you are welcome to contact me via my profile (click my user name on the left and select send email).

Offline salnrog

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 19:32:30 PM »
No, sorry not on the complex you mention.

The dilema we have is this:  There are 6 apartments on our complex.  The developers are in liquidation. Apartmensts are owned by 3 British couples and 3 Turks who were of the developers. The 3 turks will not reply to any telephone or email communication.  The communial electricity meter could cause a fire at any moment, but we cannot do anything about it because the account is in one of the turks names.  Our question is:  how can we (a) get Aydem to deal with the burning meter? (b) how can we get the account changed to one of the British couples as all of us still live in UK?

Offline elaina

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 10:52:38 AM »
Can I ask the name of the developer....
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 10:54:39 AM by elaina »

Offline salnrog

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 10:56:46 AM »
Robin Hood

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 11:03:07 AM »
Do you have your individual tapu? If so you might be able to get the accounts registered individually (per apartment). I'm sure Keith will know the rules on this and might be able to point you in the direction of someone who can help.

Offline salnrog

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2011, 11:13:39 AM »
Hi Stoop, thank you so much for answering our plea.  Yes we do all have our tapu's. We have our own electricity accounts in our individual names. Its the communical bill thats the problem because it is still in Mehmets name, he owns one of the apartments and he is an ex-director of Robin Hood Developers. The other 2 apartments are also owned by 2 ex-directors of Robin Hood, one of them is Ali Yaba from Aliya Park, but he won't help.

Offline elaina

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2011, 11:29:30 AM »
You don't surpise me. A leopard does not change its spots.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2011, 11:48:38 AM »
Sorry I misunderstood. So what exactly does this communal bill cover? I guess there might be some lights and a pool but maybe not much more. If it's dangerous then I would contact Aydem (maybe try using someone like Nikkie aka sunnyd who speaks Turkish and doesn't take prisoners. I'm sure she would give you a price for dong it) and tell them it is dangerous and you want it sorting immediately. If they decline then I would just disconnect the supply - or get an electrician to do it for you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf