Author Topic: Aydem electric and beledeye water registration  (Read 2192 times)

Offline Stressed Eric

Aydem electric and beledeye water registration
« on: July 12, 2011, 13:09:32 PM »
Having recently moved into a new house, we need to transfer the Aydem electric and beledeye water bills from the builders name into ours. We know how to do that, but was wondering if anyone knows the current charges that we will have to pay to change the names.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 13:10:17 PM by Stressed Eric »

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 13:34:16 PM »
We found out our Electric Bill was still in the Builder's name after 6 years!!  We never realised this because the bills where being paid by, firstly our Maintenance Companies and secondly our Electric was being paid by the Bank.  Once we found out we asked Yacub from Hippy Chic, who is now a translater to come with us to Aydem and sort it out.  As far as we know there was no charge to put our name on the documents.  Only have to say we are glad we took Yacub it was a breeze with him along.

Offline DAN62

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 21:34:34 PM »
Aydem Electric for a 4 beds Villa is 156 TL AND 10 TL for water.

Offline mibur

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 22:04:20 PM »
I recently registered (back in May) the electricity in my name because the meter was still in the builders name and the cost was approx £58 for a 3 bedroom apartment.
Haven't had chance yet to register the water bills in my name but have been informed it is a minimal charge. I had arranged for someone to come with me to the water company to help me sort the transfer out but the only day I was free happened to be a public holiday, so the office was closed. I will transfer the water when I am next in Calis, (probably September)
Hope this helps you

Offline Stressed Eric

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 09:38:29 AM »
Thanks for the info everyone...we went to OluDeniz beledeye this morning and they charged us 30TL to change the name on the water bills. We have phoned Aydem and they say it will cost is 115TL to change the name on the electric bills.

Offline SteveJ

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 12:37:11 PM »
I got the name changed on our communal electricity supply from the builders name to mine last Thursday. We were in the Aydim office for nearly three hours as there was only one guy dealing with registrations and it was the usual Turkish method of queueing - he who shouts loudest gets served first even though I had a Turkish translator with me (but it was well worth the 50TL that I paid him).

The cost was 125TL + a 200TL deposit which is "returnable" when the account is next transferred to another name. If I had taken my "Living Permission" with me (I wasn't asked to) then the deposit would have been 100TL. I'd not been told of the need for any deposit but as this was 10 minutes before the office closed at 18:00 and I would have had to come back again the next day I paid up.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf