Author Topic: hallo  (Read 1402 times)

Offline pstevens

hallo
« on: July 22, 2011, 23:27:30 PM »
my name is paul me and my family have stayed in calis since 1986 and have only missed the odd year or two in that time so we have seen many changes in calis and turkey in generall in this time ,in short we love the country and the people,and will be in calis on the 4th aug for two weeks at our good friend metes hotel the golden moon ,i was sorry to hear about the poor reports on the orient as mehmet is a good friend of ours as is george and falcon before him. we love the harem  bar for atmosphere and food , i teach guitar in uk and will be playing as i allways do mainly at the surf cafe and some bars /hotels this year , my daughter and her fiance are vocalists so this time it should be interesting to see how it sounds .any way i will be interested in hearing any stories from the past concerning calis ect i have many memories and stories from the past . cheers paul and von 8)

Offline tony jenkins

hallo
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 23:44:25 PM »
HI Paul, please give us a date and venue as I will be there until the 13th, my friends and I love some live music.
Regards
Tony

Offline pstevens

hallo
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 23:56:20 PM »
hi tony dont know exact dates or venues but will know more in calis when we arrive ,i will see mehmet at the harem first night we get there and will see what he wants to do ,probably a late session when everyone is relaxing and usually an accustic set around midnight, my good friend sukru runs a boat from fethiye and i will ask him to do a trip at sunset to gocek where will play on the boat or what ever, could be a great night , cheers paul

Offline Mr Pickles

hallo
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2011, 04:43:40 AM »
Hi Paul, welcome to CBF

Ian

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
hallo
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2011, 05:36:35 AM »
Hello and welcome to the Forum

Offline puma

• Prolific Member