Author Topic: Lots of Stuff  (Read 2962 times)

Offline Angelic

Lots of Stuff
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2011, 15:16:45 PM »
Sorry maecy this  was meant for Atug family.(Think the heats getting to me)

Offline Atug Family

Lots of Stuff
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2011, 17:34:30 PM »
Thanks to Angelica and Macey I had not really thought about schools but you have reminded me that I need to.  Mine are little at the mo but time flies and I dont want to have to move and then move again because I did not think about all the different angles especially as the children are pretty the main reason to move to Turkey.   Ha ha soooo many things to think about but I can tell you that I lived in Alanya for a year and never made any friends but even just using this forum has shown me there are nice people in Fethiye.

Offline heatherhanum

Lots of Stuff
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2011, 18:51:15 PM »
Hello and welcome to you and your family x

Offline kizkucuk

Lots of Stuff
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2011, 07:20:44 AM »
Hi and welcome to the forum. Calis is lovely in the winter - all the tourist shops close but more and more bars and restaurants are staying open very year. We have a BIM, a Genpa and a SOK so there is always somewhere to pick up food and we have market on a Sunday - a great place to meet people.  The beach is lovely and everything is very flat so it's easy to get around with a pushchair.  I miss KFC and crunchie bars.  There is a cinema in Fethiye.  But we have a very good DVD man in Calis too who always has the new films within a few days of release.  This area is a lovely place to live it's very friendly.  Come and visit and you can make some decisions - rent somewhere until you are sure you are happy with the area you can always move if you find somewhere you like better   :-)

Offline Michelle1

Lots of Stuff
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2011, 18:47:18 PM »
Hi, warm welcome to the forum.  We moved to Turkey when a little one was 11 weeks old, she is now 2 and we love it here.  We meet with Mary and others as often as possible, which is great for the little ones, but also for us mums.  They are a few places to go for the children although haven't seen activity centres like the UK.  There are the trampolines, play parks, and like someone mentioned there is a new fun park in Calis.

Would be lovely to meet when your over

Good luck with your decision
Michelle

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Lots of Stuff
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2011, 19:25:37 PM »
Sorry, but the new fun park in Calis is now closed

Offline busybee

Lots of Stuff
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2011, 20:34:27 PM »
The 3 C's Charity and Animal Aid put on events all thru the year such as Halloween for the kids, disco's, themed evenings, Xmas Fayre with Father Christmas etc and Embrace Charity hold a bring and buy every Wednesday morning. Calis is a very friendly place and you will soon make friends.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf