Author Topic: Cheapest way to buy?  (Read 6118 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Cheapest way to buy?
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2011, 10:58:18 AM »
If you get in touch with Engin at Fethiye Property Services he has an excellent carpenter who did some work for us.  He fitted wooden child gates on the top and bottom of our circular shaped stairs which are really a difficult shape.  He made a fantasic job, in fact the the top great had to have a wooden piece built onto the wall to take the gate.  It now looks like part of the wall furniture. The wood was so smoothly finished it feels like rubbing your hands along plastic. We were totally impressed and would use this guy again for any other carpentry jobs.

Offline daveG

Cheapest way to buy?
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2011, 17:31:39 PM »
First port of call..Eren Spot,one price with exc'after sales service.
Someone you can trust and should you require extras to his furniture range, design it and he will arrange it.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Cheapest way to buy?
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2011, 18:08:04 PM »
i got fitted wardrobes/chest of drawers made and have a guess who i asked
bekir at erenspot got me a great fella and the wardrobes and chest of drawers were lovely

Offline WendyA

Cheapest way to buy?
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2011, 08:55:38 AM »

Got the Tapu now and am pleased to say I am the owner of a lovely triplex villa.  Ended up with less than 3 days to try and furnish it all as had to return to the UK, unfortunately!
Thank you so much everyone for all the advice on this post and the forum, generally.  Was invaluable in making quick decisions.  Eventually, though we walked around most shops mentioned and many others.  Bekir wasn't at Eran Spot, but I have to say we were rather disappointed here, after what everyone had said.  Prices didn't seem competitive. Maybe it was because he wasn't there?  Had very good service from the Vestel shop and there is a new, mainly Samsung, shop opened, Gallerix (or similar!).  Had some very good deals on White goods.
Rose at TAC on the back road near the Bosch shop has excellent English and was very helpful with measuring up and choosing curtains and blinds.  Stayed at  the shop until 9pm and then she took us for dinner, can't get better than that! (Hope the end results are as good!)
Ergin at Fethiye Property Services as helpful as everyone has suggested and the big Istakabul shop had a good range of nice furniture at pretty reasonable prices, overall.
Thanks again all for the suggestions!

Offline anitagrainger

Cheapest way to buy?
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2011, 12:19:00 PM »
YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS   EREN SPOT IS A VERY RELIABLE AND HONEST COMPANY. I HAVE HEARD FROM MANY PEOPLE AND BY MY OWN EXPERIENCES.

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
Cheapest way to buy?
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2011, 12:28:32 PM »
No need to shout Anita ;)

Offline Sus

Cheapest way to buy?
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2011, 13:52:29 PM »
Our builder made most of our furniture which I designed and had drawn up for him and the soft furniture and rugs we got from the furniture shop opersite HSB in Fethiye really pleased with all the furnitue.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf