Author Topic: Burglar Alarms  (Read 1395 times)

Offline quackers

Burglar Alarms
« on: January 19, 2012, 10:22:42 AM »
Sorry if this is in the wrong place but could not think where else to put it.
My Turkish friend who was burgled has had an alarm system installed. All doors and windows are alarmed and she can part alarm if she is in and just wants upstairs alarmed or fully alarm if she is in bed or out. It has a number code to arm and disarm that you set yourself also if wanted smoke detectors are installed. It is connected to the Police Station,Ambulance and Fire depts in your area or in my case in Ciftlik the Jandarma instead of the Police. There is a fob that you carry around with you and this has panic buttons on it for the Police,Ambulance and Fire so if you had a fall in property or garden or are ill indoors you could push it and they would send an ambulance. The company will come and do a survey and you can have all or part of system. The total package cost is approx 50 pound a month depending on what you have installed and how big a property you have.

Offline starman™

Burglar Alarms
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 10:24:20 AM »
Thats pretty expensive. We have Pronet installed and that costs around 30 USD per month.

Offline quackers

Burglar Alarms
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 17:10:16 PM »
This is a Pro Net product managed by Digiturk and she told me she was paying approx 50 pound . Will check with her again.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf