Author Topic: Beautiful 7/8 month old kitten needing new home  (Read 1192 times)

Offline Merhaba

Beautiful 7/8 month old kitten needing new home
« on: February 11, 2012, 09:28:53 AM »
Çiçek, a beautiful, affectionate 7/8 month old female kitten is looking for a new home after her owner discovered she is allergic to cats. Çiçek is predominantly white with black and ginger patches and a cute ginger moustache!!

After months of suffering with asthma and upper respitory problems, Çiçek's owner has reluctantly decided that she must find a new home for her sweet little kitten. Çiçek is fully innoculated and has recently been spayed. She has been hand reared after being rescued at the age of around 4 weeks and still loves to suck mum's finger before going to sleep!!!

She has been raised as a house cat so is quite comfortable indoors and is completly house trained. She is also happy to share her home, food and toys with other kittens having spent many hours playing, grooming and snoozing with my kitten.

if you can offer this beautiful little girl a new loving home please PM me for photos and further info.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf