Author Topic: new platforms on beach  (Read 6963 times)

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
new platforms on beach
« on: April 30, 2012, 19:04:42 PM »
Whilst out two weeks ago, we noticed that there are two new decked platforms down near the waters edge. Wondered if anybody knows what these are for? Are they going to be bar areas or storage for sunbeds?? Also nice to see the new toilets and changing huts...all seems to be looking nice and tidy for the summer season :)

Offline superpp

new platforms on beach
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2012, 12:21:12 PM »
they are 'vip' sunbed areas. another way to pay more to sit on the beach :-)

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
new platforms on beach
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 21:19:50 PM »
Oh! How odd ..... Thought  that they may have been substitute bar areas with beanbags to replace the mafia run beanbag bars that were illegally on the beach!

Offline Firo

new platforms on beach
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 07:36:21 AM »
They are VIP all inclusive areas from what we have heard. Pay one price and you get free drinks all day!
No idea what that price is though.

Offline lindylou42

new platforms on beach
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 19:08:49 PM »
By the sounds of this I think I prefer the mafia run bean bags as It was this facilty that we enjoyed on the beach at night with friends. It looks as if this is becoming elite vip areas, and sounds like magaluf type drinkers. Not really what I come to Turkey each year for. Too much like Spain and I blame the English for demanding too much as I know genuine Turkish visitors are not requesting this at all.

Offline Jim Fraser

new platforms on beach
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2012, 20:49:07 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Firo

They are VIP all inclusive areas from what we have heard. Pay one price and you get free drinks all day!
No idea what that price is though.

Looks like it is not Ai - there is a daily cost, no idea how much and the bar there sells the drink.

Offline brianthegardener

new platforms on beach
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 04:46:04 AM »
the cost is 10 tl per day per person ... this gives you a sun bed with parassel ... waiter service from the little shop which sells snacks chilled drinks wine and beers ...which you pay for ... Efes is 6.5 tl per bottle.

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
new platforms on beach
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 09:16:24 AM »
yes, and they are packed in tight !  very little space around each sun bed.  What a yukky idea [xx(]

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
new platforms on beach
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2012, 10:04:30 AM »
They have a similar thing in Praia da Rocha on the Algarve. 20 euros per day and great if yu just want to relax away from kids etc. very expensive though and the beer and food even more so.
We went last year as they reduce it t 5 euros in Oct. it was nice but we paid well over the odds for beer and food..

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
new platforms on beach
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2012, 10:06:27 AM »
I think Calis prom is one of the worst proms i have been on the only seats are on the viewing area,one lot of not very good toilets ,its no good saying sit on the wall thats almost impossible unless you are a kid ,even fethiye plenty of seating very short on toilets ,and as for disabled ones forget it .:(

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf