Author Topic: Apartment Announcement  (Read 7206 times)

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
Apartment Announcement
« on: June 17, 2012, 12:17:34 PM »
Some of you may remember my situation :(  I've now had nearly 8 years of strife after 'Paying' for an off-plan apartment at Babatasi Park, which is situated between Calis & Fethiye through, Dogonaylar (builders) & Harbour Houses Emlaks (Erdal Doganay, Mustafa Ergur & Suzan Jeffreys), who (now) ex-friends had introduced me to  :o  :(

In Feb 2006 I was given the keys & then furnished my apartment.  In June 2006 I arrived to spend a holiday in my apartment only to find that the electricity had been cut off!  As I didn't then & still don't now have my Tapu, I have no way 'legally' of having this utility re-connected.  Ergo; apart from being knee deep in lawyers, forced to appear at the local court after being accused of 'Renting' (how the hell that ever got to court!!) as it was eventually proven that NO such agreement existed   >:(  It has cost me heavily in flights, accommodation & a variety of never-ending lawyers, translators & notary fees & not least my monthly mortgage payments.............

When I was recently in Fethiye/Calis, I was 'congratulated' many times at having Received a Settlement for my apartment from those responsible for making my life a total nightmare for the last 8 years!  :o

Let me make this clear, Especially to those with an interest in spreading this Rumour, Please Note:

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ONE KURO!!  This mess is still going through the courts, as you well know  >:(

It's a shame that the person who Does have My Tapu has not offered to put the electricity in my name................ Must be a reason for this lack of ex-pat solidarity me thinks  ???

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Re: Apartment Announcement
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 12:32:54 PM »
Dear cef - you know our feelings on this.

Constantly in our thoughts.

xxx

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 20:16:36 PM »
Dear cef - you know our feelings on this.

Constantly in our thoughts.

xxx

Thank you John & Brenda, as always kind & supportive xx

Offline lynne

• Birmingham, UK
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 21:26:19 PM »
I often wondered what was happening with you CEF.  My thoughts are with you.  I have noticed an apartment up for sale in the block....

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 22:34:36 PM »
oh cef i did not know you still had these problems
hope you will soon see a end to it all
good luck ginax

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2012, 11:06:59 AM »
Lynne, thanks for posting   :)  I hope all's well with you guys.  I've been keeping a lower profile because of my situation, we've also had 3 deaths in the family in the last 2 years which has also taken it's toll....... Please pm me if you get anymore info about the situation   :)

Gina, Hi there, I really appreciate your message, thanks for your good wishes   :)  Yeah it sure has been a long time, too bloomin long!  Hope you guys are doing well?  We must have that 'Scorpion' meet & drink sometime   :)

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2012, 12:46:17 PM »
There is one apartment that's being advertised & 'With Pool'!  The Pool does not have Planning permission  >:(, as the unfortunate original buyers found out too late!

A few of the property's on this 12 property site have ongoing legal disputes.  I would strongly advise anyone interested in any of these property's to get ALL the paperwork checked out with a fine tooth comb!  I hear that Lawyer, Sule Beder is very thorough.

No reputable Estate would touch this property with a very long barge pole!

It's a shame Turkey doesn't have a similar law to the 'problems with Neighbours' like the one in the UK!  The program 'Neighbours from Hell' springs to mind  :o

Offline buddy

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2012, 23:42:54 PM »
Hi Cef, We followed your predicament with great interest as we were going through the purchase process a few years ago. We were so sorry to hear about your plight and had hoped that the lack of recent posts meant that you had been successful in getting your Tapu. We sincerely hope that all works out well for you, and soon, because this must really have had a profound effect on your wellbeing. Take care.
David & Claire

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2012, 15:38:02 PM »
Thank you very much for posting such a lovely supportive message, David & Claire  :)

I hope that your purchase was trouble free & that you are now enjoying your holiday home?  :)

I've not posted much for a long time partly due to personal circumstances & having to keep cards closer to my chest.  Not everybody who posted on the threads I started had my best interests at heart & some were only trying to gain more info from me for their own uses :( ah well, such is life!

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2012, 11:29:34 AM »
Private message removed
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 12:10:52 PM by Scunner »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf