Author Topic: Apartment Announcement  (Read 7205 times)

Offline Steve (redding43)

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Apartment Announcement
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2012, 11:38:41 AM »

Have you sent a private message to Jenny about this? Just a thought as she may see it more quickly and you may then get your candid response

According to her profile she has not been on the forum for 2yrs
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 12:10:25 PM by Scunner »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2012, 11:39:52 AM »
cef

This is a private message to an individual and a private matter which has no place being published on a public discussion forum. You can possibly contact the member via her CBF profile, or via her website which is easily found at Google. I can only assume you have done it this way to try and maximise the likelihood of a response, something CBF is definitely not here for.

I shall await your response for 30 minutes and at that time delete your private one to one communication from our public facility.

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2012, 12:09:06 PM »
Hi Scunner, I hope you & family are keeping well.

My post was not just to maximise any response. I also felt that the ongoing problems with this particular site needed to be made known.  I would not want any prospective purchasers to get caught up with or, have to go through the 8 years of pain & anguish I have.

I hope you accept my reasons & agree that for me to brush this under the carpet was not an option.

PS: Jenny, could have contacted me at any time had she wanted too.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2012, 12:15:57 PM »
Yes we are all fine thanks.

Sorry but it is a private message to an individual from an individual which is not in the spirit of a public forum, especially as it appears to attempt to maximise embarrassment/reaction rather than serve a useful purpose. As mentioned you can PM the lady or contact via her website. This is normal when it comes to asking an individual questions personally.

You have used CBF in huge amounts to publicise your unfortunate situation and you are welcome to continue to do so. This would take the form of sharing your information, not asking someone private questions in full public glare. If everyone did that we could get rid of email across the whole World, everyone could send private messages on CBF.

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2012, 12:36:25 PM »
Hi Scunner, have you received the e-mail I sent you last night?  It may I have an outdated address for you, I sent it to Yahoo.

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2012, 11:57:41 AM »

Hi Cef,

Sorry to hear of your continuing problems.

Thinking of you. Good luck,

Geoff and I

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2012, 12:03:14 PM »
Hi Scunner, have you received the e-mail I sent you last night?  It may I have an outdated address for you, I sent it to Yahoo.

No, haven't used a yahoo email address for a number of years now. 

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2012, 12:04:57 PM »

No, haven't used a yahoo email address for a number of years now. 

Oh that's strange, it didn't bounce back to me? Can you give me an addy where I can forward it to you, Ta. 

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2012, 12:10:40 PM »
"Hi Cef,

Sorry to hear of your continuing problems.

Thinking of you. Good luck,

Geoff and I"

:D Awh, Thank you both  :-*

Hope you're all well & happy  :D  look forward to catching up with you in the not too distant future  :-*

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2012, 15:59:38 PM »
I'm copying (part) of some private & public correspondence from March 2008 concerning my apartment problems, because I'm so fed up with the duplicity of some people!

I hope that by posting already published material, it's an acceptable & valid point to post.  The lady concerned is more than welcome to make a reply.

E-mail from a go-between:

"I spoke again with Mustafa and he insists that (“I am not liar”…) there has been something of a fall out between his family and the builder, and as part of this your tapu has been passed to Erdal’s name. He said you are welcome to ask someone to go with him to the Tapu office and he will show the tapu to them. It might be an idea if ****** took him up on this offer. 

Assuming he is telling the truth (and he was quite adamant) this means that you need to get here asap, in a couple of weeks the bank may have taken possession. I can’t say if any of this is true, but it is risky to assume it isn’t and don’t do anything, then the bank take the property. 

Let me know what you think

The only reason I can think of for him to warn you (if it is true) would be that his fall out with Erdal Doganay is greater than his problems with you? That is possible."

Mustafa Ergur was indeed telling the truth about the transfer of my Tapu, well partly, which is about as close to the truth as he's ever likely to get........

My Tapu was Not transferred to the builder Erdal Doganay but into the name of Brenda Lee (Jenny of jennyshouses) mother, now deceased. 

Jenny told me this publicly in Jan 2008:

"My mother (supposedly) bought her apt from Doganlayar but again (after exhaustive enquiries), I discovered that the tapu was in the Ergur family name! Can u believe, Mustafa was liaising with me about this at the time knowing FULL WELL that it was in his father's name all the time!!!

Sadly yes, if you read my posts you will see a similar sorry story of mine

I don't know what the Ergur family thought they would achieve in the long run (maybe driving out everyone so that they could keep their land and apts???)but I have txt them and told them that I am 100% on the side of all the people who have not received their tapu's yet. I think I may get a considerable amount of 'flack' back from this so I will in turn need some protection and support (I am sticking my neck out BIG TIME here!).

As ridiculous as it sounds to any 'reasonably minded person' I do think that 'their mad plan' was to keep both, land & apartments

How did I get my mother's tapu?? I stuck my neck out again! I have given Mustafa quite a bit of work (airport transfers, driving for me) in the past. He also knows that I know a lot of people and despite the odd 'mailicious' rumour I do have a very good rep. I think he was frightened of the reprecussions.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf