Author Topic: Anglo Turkish Properties  (Read 3711 times)

Offline Plug

Re: Anglo Turkish Properties
« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2012, 21:40:56 PM »
I'm as cynical as the next person but I thought Id let other people hopefully benefit from my experience as I know some companies don't have the best reputation (rightly or wrongly isn't up to me to decide for others if I haven't used them)
I have been a member for 7 years but more of a reader than poster
I'm back in 2weeks time for a fortnight, still visiting the same restaurants and bars as I usually do.
As Spock says "Live long and prosper"

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2012, 23:21:54 PM »
Let me get this straight. She joined yesterday but waited until she was in your office today before making her first post?

Brings out the cynic in me as well that does.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2012, 23:28:03 PM »
It's not unknown for someone to join the forum just to give their business a plug. There was only one comment intimating the two pro the sellers plugs were suspicious and someone quickly posted that one at least was genuine.

It seems a little bit of an over reaction to take offence so quickly and easily. This forum is a great place to promote your business when all that is required is a bit of give as well as take and contributions that occasionally extend beyond the line of business your are in.

I would hope that Lawrie who may not be aware that there are people who in the past have simply taken advantage (or the pee) will reconsider and not be put off posting again in the future    :)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2012, 08:50:24 AM »
I think we might need to give a little here. It's quite possible that the Anglo Turkish version of events is the correct one and maybe we should take it as such.

Nichola is correct in her post - that many times over the last 9 years we have similar things happen and I guess there is a tendency to be suspicious of every newbie who comes on just to give a glowing report of a company they have used recently. Believe me when I say that a good majority are posted by the actual companies - looking to get a little bit of exposure on the forum.

So - back on topic - and I will say again how interesting it is that we are now talking about people selling rather than buying. Sign of changing times in Turkey? Is the love affair ending for some?

Offline tonysue

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2012, 09:13:36 AM »
well said stoop on all accounts, congrats to plug and pleased he is please with this companys service.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2012, 09:14:41 AM »
I have no doubts at all that Plug's post and appraisal is totally genuine. That's all I'll say.

Offline scorcher

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2012, 10:46:52 AM »
What ? Not even a prize or mention of Mr Gibbins attempt at the world's longest first sentence ?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf