Author Topic: AYDEM electric cabling  (Read 1658 times)

Offline Libra

AYDEM electric cabling
« on: January 08, 2013, 06:53:24 AM »
Last Thursday afternoon there was a power cut. Aydem came for inspection and said the power cable from their box  to my electric meter was the problem. I should find an electrician , buy a cable  ( 48 meters ) , call them and they will connect the ends.

I did so the next day as I was left with no choice. Finally had electric after 24 hours. The cable lies now on the road surface and they demand that I find a digger and put the cable 40 cm under the ground.

I am now discussing with them with the help of my lawyer to find out if I really am responsible to do all that.

Did anybody have the same problem ?

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
AYDEM electric cabling
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 07:15:22 AM »
I think I may have seen you in there yesterday? I was there to tell them that THEIR meter wasn't working, no problem, they will replace it but its ME who has to pay for it.

Offline Laura B

• Newly Registered
Re: AYDEM electric cabling
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 11:09:00 AM »
Yes exactly the same problem about four years ago in Kalkan. Belediye digger pulled up our main cable, even though it had been pointed out to them! We had to replace everything at our expense and then it was re-connected by the electricity company. We were without power for four days!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf