Author Topic: lemon 4  (Read 15863 times)

Offline grahamturner09

lemon 4
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2013, 12:02:06 PM »
Which apartment at Capricorn nick I used to have one of those

Offline BernieTeyze

Re: lemon 4
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2013, 12:29:48 PM »
Looks like my dream is fading fast..we are now on shootings.drug dealers right by the eedding square that i envisaged my grandkids playing football with local kids.

Slik is saying no way now:-C:-@

Offline angela

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2013, 12:34:30 PM »
sounds just like home!

Offline nick11

• Newly Registered
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2013, 12:38:58 PM »
I think somebody is winding you up. We walk through he wedding circle most day. There are few old men playing backgammon just before  there and occasionally some young Turkish kids on bikes at the wedding circle.  Pop down one afternoon and have a look. More than happy to meet up if it will help make your dream come true.

Offline Marggie

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2013, 14:06:06 PM »
Looks like my dream is fading fast..we are now on shootings.drug dealers right by the eedding square that i envisaged my grandkids playing football with local kids.

Slik is saying no way now:-C:-@

What has happened since your previous post? 

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2013, 15:05:28 PM »
Some folks are feeding you a load of tosh!!!
Go visit at different times of the day before you come home and see for yourselves.
Please, please don't let jealous people influence your decision

Offline steveb1

« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2013, 16:39:05 PM »
iv had an apartment on Capricorn for 5 to 6 years now and never had any problems in or around the area. We also take my 80+ year old parents out and they will walk around on there own with out any trouble

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2013, 17:33:02 PM »
As Badger stated in his post I visited this complex before ground was broken. I did weekly (or more like daily) updates for a friend buying on the complex, then other buyers on the same complex wanted to have info too, so a part of this forum was opened up by Scunner so that I could post photos of the build stages, and also going into each apartment when asked to take photos of certain aspects of their own apartments. 

I got talking with the builder, developers and of course the nearby Turkish neighbours, one of whom would save plants from dying by being trampled by the builders boots.  His grandchildren would bound up and chatter away. they also had (as part of the build of lemon 4) a new family block built opposite, which they invited me to view.

The old chaps playing board games around the Wedding circle would doff their hats smile and chat. other neighbours would come out to offer me water or Tea.

I would say that this is a very friendly area, nearby hotel although changed hand since I used it, I have been reliably informed that a warm welcome awaits. a very short walk for the Dolmus to all directions. short walk to shops in Gunlukbasi, neighbours who reside all year and (touch wood) no problems on site, and the Sunday market could not be more convenient, with local popular bars/restaurants.

Never, not once had I seen or noted drugs deals, fights, and believe me i would have hit the roof and raised hell. Now if you had said this happening in the centre of Calis on a busy tourist prom I could well believe you.   

Who is telling you these stories? an agent who did not get your business? a very jealous friend, name them, then this could start to make sense, if this is the case drop them, you don't need 'friends' like this, they are nothing but bad news.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 18:55:00 PM by loz »

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2013, 18:00:25 PM »
That's my Loz !! Tell it like it is baby !! XXXX

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
lemon 4
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2013, 18:06:58 PM »
It's terrifying round there. Once 2 old ladies were sitting on plastic chairs in the street and force fed me biscuits as I walked past.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf